Fragrance ?

Nina Ricci is a favorite of mine too ! Would any of the Thai women who read this board please offer your advice here ? A little bit of cultural exchange could go a long way here ! Like: Do Thai women prefer cologne or not ? Historically do Thai men wear cologne to please women ? Please don't be afraid to offer up your views , after all you could be helping two nations ( or more ) get along famously ? So , should we smell sweet or sour ? Flowery or spicy ? Give us some ideas so we won't be offensive !

Hi,

This has been brought before. I really think they like the smell of a clean, soap scented body, more than anything else. They rarely use perfume themselves (my experience, anyway). If you are going to use cologne, then use very sparingly. If not, they will think you are just covering up true falang 'stink', which they might figure they will have to deal with after it wears off. If you can smell good to them, without a 'cover-up' scent, they will assume you always smell OK. This is just my take. Thai women have an insanely accute sense of smell. A lot of colonge will send them into sensory overload, and not be pleasant for them. They are simply not use to it. With all the showers they take per day, expensive fragrances each time out of the shower has just not been an option in their lives. The more "non-alien" you can be to them, the more comfortable they will be while in your company.

Last couple of times I've taken both 'Armani', and 'Chrome', and asked which they liked (in the morning, after shower). Most were uncommitted, and I got the feeling they would answer 'niether', if being honest. Daytime, I just use baby powder, and deodorant. Night-time, I'll use a very small squirt of cologne, just from habit.

I *have* come across a couple of girls who seemed into perfume/cologne, though. My thinking is if you go more for the newbie B/G's, don't use anything. If your tastes run more towards the 'experienced' B/G's, then you can be more liberal (and so will they, with regard to their usage of perfume). I think the key is to just use very, very little. I think it was the movie 'Network News' that had actress spray perfume into the air, and immediatly push her face into resulting mist. This was to insure she was not applying too much. That is a good idea, and the same approch I use with my cologne, while in LOS.

HT

Hi guys!

I occasionally use perfume but I prefer one..(secret ! someone who bought me this perfume also read this board).

And the fragrance may cause from the baby powder as Johnson, Care etc. (thai woman like, me also)

Cologne : Thai Young girl always uses it cause it is soft smell, and not expensive as perfume. I used also when I was student.

Perfume : I asked some friends who prefer perfume..and I can tell you the famous as

- Nina Ricci, Christain Dior, Estee Lauder, Tommy, Bulgari, Langcome etc.

I don't know that thai man prefer cologne or not, but i think that it's rare fo find thai man use it...

I like sweet + sour... ::

:D :D :D :D

Archived