Nearest malls or other hunting grounds...

"

there is a time and a place for everything, but confusing the skytrain with a bar doesn't really improve our reputation here. "

I'll post this quickly,don't know wether I should open a thread with that.

last night I arrive in RCA around 1am,meet a french guy I've known for 2 years but never been close too.He's with a girl I hesitate to stay close to,indeed I often stand at another table.Interestingly my "friend" is as broke as ever and the lower suk ho' foots his bill.2 girls and 2 guys come and stay at a table near us,I make a rough(and obviously unintentional) contact with one of the girls elbowing her while she arrives on my back.Apologies from both side.She stays with her friends,including a very tall good looking thai chinese guy.We glance at each other sometimes.Her passport comes out of his jean pocket,I wonder if she wants to show off she travels abroad or she lost her ID or whatever...My "friend" is proposing me ways to steal her passport. :(

2am,music stops,my mate's friend leaves from some reason and the girl I like comes over to our table.Ask our(my?)name.I tell her,smiling,and when I'm about to introduce the piece of scum standing at my side he points a finger at her breast and even though I feel something bad is going too happen and try to push his arm away he goes on sticking his finger right above the bird's tit(she wears a tank top) :( ::

Scares the girl away,very oviously,she goes back real fast and panicked to her group of friends.The boys don't react but her girlfriend lashes as us a very clearly pronounced"be nice please".I apologize and would love to kick the guy unconscious but I guess that would scare the girls even more.I'm utterly confused and wonder how not to lose any more face and I leave the disco *very*pissed off waving off guy the human mistake I had the unfortune to meet tonight .The guy from behind says something like "Nope,what's wrong??"

He's been living inThailand longer than me.Some guys won't learn even the more basics of social skills,like behaving differently in RCA or the skytrain than in Grace coffee shop.

It'sbeen 14 hours now and i'm still upset(yes,I can be a very touchy fucker)

[Racist crap removed.

Nope, we know how you think about bargirls, there is no need to get nasty - KS]

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

Sounds like you should've stayed in last night with a good book :D:D:D could have saved you alot of grief!

CALM DOWN Take it from someone that has to from time to time ;)

"Racist crap removed"

uh...either I forgot(could happen),or I just compared the girl's facial features with some animal she reminded me of.No allusion was made to her ethnic origins.I you made the paralel yourself though that should mean something :o

Yes Lazyphil,had I learn the "calm down" trick,my life would have been easier

Archived