Nearest malls or other hunting grounds...

I would not worry so much about getting my arm or leg broken but you could "crash and burn" big time at the mall?

I can remember seeing a fine ass Thai girl with blonde hair and a nice rack at Big C in Pattaya but I would not approach her coz she might only like Thai men who speak her Thai language and culture. That would suck to try to talk to a Thai lady that speaks no English and has no interest in doing so.

Of course, if you offend a Thai lady who is not "working" I imagine getting your arm or leg broken is not totally out of the question.....well, as they say, "up t you" good luck ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's too bad.

Having read your posts in the past, I kinda know what you meant, but what you wrote did not say that.

Anyway, don't be discouraged.

It is true that if you post more frequently, you leave yourself wide open to disaggreements and possibly some nastiness. But, for the most part, this board is usually pretty good avoiding the latter.

I encourage you to keep posting. You have come up with some excellent questions in the past and stimulated a lot of good discussion on the board. Don't let one bad thread bother you.

When's your next visit to the LOS, BTW?

This reminds me of when I was a naive high-school student, and there was just one shopping mall in town. My friend and I were told that we could pick up chicks who were on the make at the mall on Friday nights. They were easy to spot, because they'd be wearing red, that was their code. Ha Ha! We spent a Friday or two there before figuring out we were having our leg pulled.

July is a long time - hang in there, and keep posting HS.

I don't believe I met you at The Cathouse which has become one of my favorite bars in BKK. I like to start my evenings off there rather than in Woodstock or Warbler's. Great ladies and drink prices and the owner is a certified loon. :) But, at least he lets me act up in his bar - hell, he even encourages it so I might have to hit him with an entertainment charge.

Be good.

No you're right we never met at the Cathouse, but I was there... ::

Yes we had made a plan to meet Sarisin, but I just ended up having a good time with my cigar, the girls, and the mamasan!

I figured sanook must have called you to duty and I had much ground to cover so I moved on after an hour or two when no one showed...

No harm done...

Peace.... thaistudent

How would a "no falang with BG allowed" sign be at the entrances to the emporium be received?

I think the type of thais who frequent the place would welcome it. Maybe just an express elevator for falangs with their BGs in tow to the movie theater floor would be appropriate. That way revenue isn't lost and then regular Thais don't have to watch falangs-BGs making their way to the top floor......

cardinalblue

>How would a "no falang with BG allowed" sign be at the entrances to the emporium be received?

>I think the type of thais who frequent the place would welcome it.

Tend to agree. The mix of falang/bg is not what they want to see at their premier places. Honestly, neither do I.

One scene, a guy who looked like Tarzan in his 60s, was parading a girl, hand in hand, as if she was a desirable trophy for everyone.

Everything on her was screaming prostitute, her "man of the week" just enhancing that to a laughable proportion.

Then you read, if you care, such a sad fuck dumping his brain at Stick's site.

personally i think sometimes things can be a bit to much in the face.

yesterday on the skytrain a few middleaged farang and a few very obvious bargirls had a raunchy flirt going on, loud dirty barjokes, touching each other up, etc.

that was just so out of place, i felt totally embarrassed, as well as most thais on the packed train. the farang guys finally left at nana station, the girls stayed on.

there is a time and a place for everything, but confusing the skytrain with a bar doesn't really improve our reputation here.

Archived