Suprise - My BG does not want my money!

kamui

Hello everybody,

after following this board for a longer time, this is my first post.

After reading so many stories about BG´s ripping of the Farangs here is my surprise story about what happened last weekend.

This summer I´ve been in LOS the first time. The first girl I met during my first visit in a Gogo Bar (SC) impressed me so much that I stayed with her for one week for the rest of my holiday. We went to Ko Samui and had a great time, except she didn?t speak English - for me conversation is essential for every kind of relationship.

Nevertheless we write short emails since then. A few times I asked her to write a little bit about her life, but of course she couldn?t. Now she started to learn English and I asked her about the fee for the lessons. A friend of her who translates my mails for her misunderstood my mail and answered that she is glad that I want to pay the fee (which I had in mind, but didn?t offer yet). I was a little bit startled about her answer, but answered that I would pay. In the next email she apologized (better: her friend apologized for her) for the reaction and said that she already had paid the fee and that she didn?t had time to check the email for herself, because she has to work during day and night time.

She is a nice Issan girl who started to work as a BG this summer, she has a daughter and as the only child she has to support her parents. I think I will send her the money (100 US$) anyway.

Best kamui

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, dear.

Haven't you ever heard of a "con", or a "confidence trick"? They don't take the first available opportunity to make their move, but lull you into their trust and confidence over time before they strike.

You may have the one-in-a-million, but I'd be more apt to bet on the eventuality that you're going to pay out in the long run.

Paying her tution fees? No flaming intended, but it's not a big deal. More precisely - it's peanuts.

Depends on the school, but one of better ones charges, for 6 weeks period, 1800B for 2 times per week, 3600B for 5x2 hours per week.

If she can make it. Other people take her around like you did, she's gotta be bloody keen to attend school 3-4 times over the 6 weeks period.

Soon, after first 1-2 missed classes, she won't be able to follow and will drop out, or even be asked to come next term when she will have more time and not slow down other students.

IMO, you might be in for a higher jump. See what another poster says about "confidence test".

IMO, there has always been too much talk about money, or theorizing about it with Bgs and freelancers. Once there is some kind of sentiment going on, friendship or love, it's a case by case thing. Not every girl will be doing her accounting every night and assessing her needs and demands in a cold fashion. For the farang, it is safe enough to remember why his girl has/had to work in bars, and that LOS is for 80% of his population, a poor country.

I agree with you on that, the only time I offer money to her 3 years ago she was very piss at me because she doesn't want the relation to be base on money.

Now I know it's a no no subject to speak with her. I think if she wanted to make a move for money she had not wait 3 years don't you think?

Be careful.

Once she has learned English.

Her "friend" who translates for her now may teach her the ropes now that she can talk with more Falangs....

If she has a kid already she will need money sooner or later.

Either from you or other customers.

Keep your eyes wide open.

DD

p127,

it is understandable what you are saying.

The tone of the original message, as I read it, was - "not all bgs want your money, here's an example, it happened to me".

I believe he thinks she does not want his money in general, not only 40 or so bucks for school.

It's kamui's own perception and IMO, it is far, far away from her reality.

Would the original poster have access to the girl when he please, would she drop a paying customer for him, would she break 10 days Phuket tour with a customer to return back to see him...

Maybe, but the money has to be there, she needs it. Even if she would be with him for x-1 or for free, he should not forget why she is where she is...

I am targeting one specific, on this board quite frequently recognized mindset : people who think "Oh, I'm so handsome and nice person, Thai bgs go with me for free, buy me presents, never ask me for any money...".

Now I know it's a no no subject to speak with her

----------------------------

so, if i understand, she'd rather screw a lot of guys for money 3 years on, than just be single with you? Are you sure it's a GF for you, not just someone you see everytime you go there, but feel or agree to have, little responsibility towards when not there.

Archived