My time at Woodstock :)

Goodthaigirl

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

Would you mind sharing the name of this school? There are a number of people on this board that have children and would accept a recomendation of a GOOD school.

I'm sorry. I'd love to but the nature of this board leaves me no choice but to withhold the name.

I guess I love my school too much. smile.gif" border="0

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Chanchao:

There, now you made me doubt your exisitence again. :-) While I'm willing to accept that Long Gun can seem nice, he was there already at 8 pm???????????????? That would be a first. :-)

Well, I do have an excuse for this curious aberration! (and, be careful, as part of this will make you spurt your coffee all over your monitor!!) As you know, this weekend saw Sakhon Nakhon host the wedding of a mutual friend, and the bus was due to leave at 8.00 pm. I arrived at 7.55 pm and had to order my shwarmas from downstairs to go but at least I made it!

Anyway, with the above in mind, reread this piece from GTG and see if YOU can guess who she might have been talking about!?!

"During this time I observed the kitchen and people around me. There was a very big guy sitting at the next table. Could it be Fatbastard33?? If you're reading this please tell me"

LG

BTW, GTG, I don't think the large chap reads this board so he won't be offended by you calling him a 'fat bastard' - you wouldn't be the first, but maybe the first Thai woman!! Actually, most of the references to him by the locals at his wedding were as 'Ouan' (sp?), more affectionate perhaps, but pretty much the same thing!!

Actually, it is too funny to waste! I will repost it to another list which I know he does read!!

See you again soon, I hope ......

[ January 07, 2002: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

quote:

Originally posted by Good Thai Girl:

[qb] I'm sorry. I'd love to but the nature of this board leaves me no choice but to withhold the name.

I guess I love my school too much.
smile.gif" border="0

MMMMM So you are really being Judgmentall on all participents of this board and their children. We're now back to all Farang are no good and Look Kreung are scum and deserve nothing but disdain, aren't we!!

Not a flame but an absolute observation. You would not give a child of anyone particpating here an opportunity to have their kids near you or any of your friends or to have a chance at a decent education as long as they are in Thailand.

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

> "How much was the dowry - if I may ask ?"

Too much.

:-) Well you can't put a price on love now can you?? Seriously, a friend in my home country is getting married and was looking at all the costs involved (dowry of course not one of them) but I can assure you it'll be a lot higher than you-know-who's dowry & wedding party.. (unless it's a really outrageous amount...? do tell! do tell! smile.gif" border="0

My guess is around 70K or so? Is it a secret? Is it something to brag about and compare notes on.. (Either brag how high your fiance's bride price is OR brag how little you paid?)

It's an interesting topic for sure!

Cheers,

Chanchao

Rictic,

Sorry, seems YOU are Judgmental!

No one on this board has an obligation whatsover and it is the first time I am reading people on this board who want to push other people in "telling the truth" about their lives. As has been said before by others, who knows our real lives?

You are asking too much my friend.

Thalenoi

I agree no-one has to give information on this board BUT the reply does say due to the nature of this board, now that can be taken a few ways and I know the way I have taken it.

A simple I'm sorry but I cant would have been fine.

Archived