Somewhere quiet to study in BKK??

No this is not a joke and any info would be appreciated. I have a semester break from university during the first week of October, and I plan to come back to BKK. I will have to combine my sanuk with my writing. I have a big assignment to do during the week so want to find somewhere to study during the day.

Is there a library in BKK with place to study that is open to the public or alternatively can anyone suggest a hotel which has a table and chairs and good light in the room, suitable for studying.

Thanks guys.

Uniformguy

UniformGuy,

It all depends also on the budget, but most decent hotels have a table and a desk as well.....

In july, when we met, I stayed in the Regency hotel on suk 22, at 1300 Bt a decent price with a decent size room, a large window and a good table and a chair.

.... and close to the action around there as well !

Cheers !

Wow, I'm not the only student sanuker! what are you studying? I'm doing a masters in International Relations and Asian Politics. Good luck for the trip, although I couldn't sanuk and study simultaneously if my life dependedon it.

Cheers

Jaga

Thanks for all the info guys. Now I have to decide whether it is at all possible to discipline myself to do the work during the day and sanuk at night........what a decision. Having a regular girl helps I suppose as I won't be trawling the bars all night.

Is Cascade really that empty the Crown group have really cocked this one up haven't they?

Belgianboy.....can you give me a contact method for the Regency I don't know this hotel but I trust your recommendation. I was also thinking the tower wing in the Ambassador.

Thanks again

Uniformguy

Jaganath69

Yeah that is the big question see above post..........

I am doing a degree in Asian Studies mostly Japan and China but covering the ASEAN countries as well..........

Uniformguy

Archived