Pet Shop Boys Bangkok Gig Review

He was actually one of a group of three friends ? the others being a muscular black galley slave and a Thai girl who had the build of Dolph Lundgren. I?m tall, but I?m telling you, the bitch towered over me.

Phil, I think you finally met GoodThaiGirl!

LG

PS Favourite ever PSB lyric

"I'm always hoping you'll be faithful

But you're not, I suppose

We've both given up smoking 'cause it's fatal

So whose matches are those?"

(So Hard)

Gp West has been done to death, try living in "Gay Capital" Sydney, where once a year you have to put up with a milion syncronized flag waving bum bandits trooping down Oxford street to the sound of the PSB.

I like West End Girls though, & being an 80's child I can't hate them.

I am more into the Stranglers at the moment though, having a bit of a revisit of them , what a band!!

I guess you didn't like the concert so much either to leave early?

I have noticed also in cinemas in Thailand most everyone is in hurry to leave as soon as possible. If I like the movie, I want to stay till the very end... see the credits, cast etc. details and usually i'm the only one to do that.

"...Gp West has been done to death, try living in "Gay Capital" Sydney, where once a year you have to put up with a milion syncronized flag waving bum bandits trooping down Oxford street to the sound of the PSB..."

Well, try living in gay mecca, SFO!! where everyday is a bunch of them marching down the street...By the way, around here, a "pet shop boy" is a guy who shoves a rodent in his butt and goes out dancing...You should have heard the furrour over them banning the sale of rodents in pet shops for this purpose, everyone one pissed, the gays, the animal rights pains, the politicians trying to play both ends (pun intended) everyone marching downtown...typical day here...

sanukdee,

That's right .I didn't like it much .Because what I had mention , from where I seated (1,500 )I can only see a group of musicial .Whom I believe that is "Pet shop boy"I think it would be much better if I got a 1200 ticket.

I am really really good at cinemas, I love movies and always seated till the credit end.

Archived