Diary of an ex-bg

think_too_mut

OK guys....let's tone it down, please.

Their are two new sherrif's in town. Namely Belgium Boy and myself (as the two new moderators of this 'Relationships' forum). We both agreed that ANY flaming would be looked on as unfavorable here. If you don't agree with someone, simply state your case, and move on. To continue on with comments that a particular poster has never had anything good to offer anywhere (and the like), is a flame. Pure and simple. There are ways to express your negative opinion in nice ways.

GTG has not flamed here. She can state that she likes starting wars all she wants. The minute she actually starts doing it, is when she will be asked to cease and desist. I suggest everyone just let her answer the question, and then go from there. OK?

Thanks all.

HT

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But sometimes the holes are much more interesting and relevant than the donut itself ! Maybe GTG knows something the rest of us don't ? So let's see how this plays out before the daggers come out . Anger only blinds us .

Hi Lik,

I too, am perplexed as to how a mia noi fits into the picture. Unless GTG thinks Think_to_Mutt is married to someone else, for some reason. He did say he was going to settle down with her in 2003. So....I guess we'll just have to wait to see what GTG is thinking.

HT

Guest lazyphil

<....I guess we'll just have to wait to see what GTG is thinking>.....

....on this occasion, I doubt she was.

I think I can see where GTG is coming from... but I think she has a chip on her shoulder.. GTG, you'll have to look that particular idiom up.

I think she resents bar girls... rightly or wrongly so, and she is just drawing a parallel between the life of a 'kept' Mia Noi and this particular bar girl.

I don't think she was hinting that the poster may be married.

In a way she does have a point. I think it's great that the guy is putting his GF through school and all but being the kind of guy I am I wouldn't ever trust ANY bargirl as far as I could throw her tuk-tuk driving husband.

I would always just assume that she is doing whatever she is doing for material gain alone.... ok, you may ask what's wrong with that and you may ask me if I am not motivated by material needs... but I think we all know that this is different.

Any way, have fun with this thread GTG, you're pissing a lot of people off.... and I LIKE IT!

Can't you people understand the resentment of regular Thai people who work hard..... and maybe had the right opportunities and upbringing, and who rely on their intellect and talents... only to see hookers doing better?

Now I'm in for it!

Guest lazyphil

<In a way she does have a point. I think it's great that the guy is putting his GF through school and all but being the kind of guy I am I wouldn't ever trust ANY bargirl as far as I could throw her tuk-tuk driving husband>.......

.......So not only do you have a dislike of bg's (UTY) but also tuk tuk drivers, they work pretty damn hard slogging through BKK traffic.

May I suggest you have not a chip on your shoulder, but a whole sack of potatoes!!

Guest lazyphil

<you may ask me if I am not motivated by material needs... but I think we all know that this is different>....

....rather a pompous comment old bean!

Archived