stickman's smells?

thai3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TGL,

My Thai girl friend, gave me a bottle of cologne, she likes, for sure. In addition, I got a few comments like that?s a nice smell, from Thai ladies about town. It?s called; Pleasures for Men by Lauder.

I am not sure, I believe this myself, but my Thai Lady friend, claims she can smell alcohol, from my pores more than 24 hours after just a couple of drinks, or even if I had eaten beef, in the last couple days. Hard to believe I know, but she?s been right every time.

I am not sure, I believe this myself, but my Thai Lady friend, claims she can smell alcohol, from my pores more than 24 hours after just a couple of drinks, or even if I had eaten beef, in the last couple days. Hard to believe I know, but she?s been right every time.

Yes, I know this also from Japanese girls and from my Thai Gf. They can exactly tell me what I've eaten the last day. It's really amazing. If I use a deodorant my Thai gf doesn't like, I'm in trouble. Now she buys it for me.

went shopping yesterday and did try the pleasures for men, but the price tag was not so much a pleasure at £34 in the local mall (UK). Next went to body shop but found Activist reminded me of oil of cloves, which was used for tooache when I was a kid, so unpleasant memories with that one. Body shop have a few other ones and I chose one called 'of a man' at £15, quite similar to the Lauder one but enough left over for the condoms as well!-peter

I have been using this stuff as a day to day perfume/deodorant for more than 10 years smile.gif Works well as deo and smells better than the other deos IMO... The thai girls do seem to like it. One even confessed she had a bottle herself smile.gif

AXE is for sale just about eveywhere except for the US. I read somewhere that they will introduce it there later this year.

Archived