11 replies to this topic

#11 panadolsandwich

panadolsandwich

The carnival that rolls downhill

• Members
  • 902 posts
  • LocationBrisVegas

Posted 07 October 2017 - 12:50

Very cringing video.  He's lucky to be alive still in my opinion.  I've seen it happen before and it isn't pretty - they'll tolerate you and then they snap.  They usually keep a crowbar, or something like that - an equalizer.  Also Thai's are very quick when they decide you've crossed that invisible line.  They will kill you just like that in a blink of an eye and be entirely fatalistic about it - a bad demon got in my cab so naturally I had to slay it.  I watched as much of that video as I could stand.  Even if you can't talk Thai - the guy clearly wanted him out of the cab.  I hope this guy is reading this - because if you continue this behavior you'll be dead within a fortnight.

#12 khunsanuk

khunsanuk

Board Admin

• Administrators
  • 24745 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 01:30

Hi,

Only just watched the video. This guy is a total moron. Sure, he might be exposing bad taxi behavior, but if he keeps this up he'll be in hospital or dead soon. Live streaming will not be a deterrent to a person if he pisses them off enough.

For those who don't speak Thai, the driver wanted to take him to the police station, but someone on the other end of the line (friend, boss, co-worker?) kept telling them that it would just be a waste of time.

Sanuk!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users