An Australian Man Holidaying In Thailand Temporarily Lost Sight In One Eye After A Stripper Pisses On Him

Flashermac

Due to a Brain fart, this post was accidentally deleted... It has been reconstructed to the best of my ability... Mod3.

Bendigo, Victoria | A Bendigo man could permanently lose his eyesight after a chlamydia-infected stripper urinated on his face.

Victorian heath authorities have issued a warning to travellers embarking on trips to Phuket Thailand after a local Bendigo man could permanently lose his eyesight.

Whilst on a Bucks Party trip in Phuket, Thailand, a group of Bendigo men were partying at their hotel suite with a bunch of local strippers when one of them gave the unsuspecting best man a Golden shower.

What started as a paradise holiday rapidly turned into Brandon Clark’s, 26, worst nightmare when he started showing symptoms of the chlamydia-infected bacteria.

“It caught me by complete surprise. I washed my face but by the next day my eyes were all red and were extremely painful. The boys took me straight to a local hospital†he told reporters.

girls.jpg

Phuket is an extremely popular destination with Australian Bucks parties.

“We were playing a bunch of games with the girIs when one of them instructed me to lay down on the floor. The next thing I know she was standing over me and she let rip and gave me a Goldie. She pissed all over my face and in my eyes.â€

The bacteria that induces blindness is transmitted along with chlamydia, explains Dr. Andrew J. Baxton at Bendigo Hospital.

“Put simply, Trachoma is a bacterial eye infection, not unlike the common ‘pink-eye’ or conjunctivitis. Repeated reinfection, combined with the body’s immune reaction, often has devastating consequences eventually leading to scarring that causes the eyelid to turn inwards causing blindness.â€

Every year over 600,000 Australians travel to Thailand.

Pissing on someone is a "sex act"?

Damn - your old 'Mac! Visit the Urban Dictionary.

water sports

Sexual activity in which urine is involved. The presence of urine is generally considered erotic for those indulging in the urine related activities.

What I wouldn't give for some hot chick to take a piss on me right now. I am a total 'water sports' freak.

In BDSM terminology, refers to sensual or erotic play involving bodily fluids, typically urine, saliva, and less commonly, blood. Considered 'edge-play', because it is obviously somewhat unhygenic.

"Most of the Mistresses that he found online were willing to do watersports, but not scat."

• 3 weeks later...