Should We Start A Terrorist Attack Thread?

bust

The last time I got a 10 baht note in my change must be nearly 20 years ago. Upcountry during the 1970s, ST cost you 30 baht ... 3 tens, :-o

I Can't remember my last Brownie, they were sort of here one day and gone the next.

Same in Vietnam the 500VND bill just sort of diapered overnight about 3 years back, what is it with me and devalued currencies 500VND was all of 2.5 Cents now the smallest is 1,000

No Coins in Nam, all paper money which us a pain in the arse when one purchase a card to put more credit on ones phone, it has a fucking "Scratch Panel", Like What the Fuck, anywhere else in the world, hand in pocket grab a coin and scratch, not in Nam, haha I carry a 5 Baht Coin in my wallet for such purposes, Viet see me using it and I reply "White Man Magic"

Not in my ear for a Tong Laew home at end of the night but just as important

Those weren't small coins! The old 1 baht was slightly bigger than today's 10 baht coin. When you had 30 or 40 of those in your pocket, you leaned to one side.

I saw very few of these. They were already out of circulation by 1973, when I arrived here. The five baht bill stayed around for quite a few more years though.

post-98-0-25907100-1498360752_thumb.jpg