• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Coss

Coss

Carpal Tunnel

• Board Sponsors
  • 10007 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 23:13

Bike racer missing as police vow to crack down on celebrities involved in network

FAMOUS BIG-BIKE racer “Benz Racing”, who is married to a well-known actress, is the first celebrity to be exposed as a possible accomplice in alleged Laotian drug kingpin Xaysana Keopimpha’s network in Thailand.

Akarakit Worarojcharoendet, who is better known as Benz Racing, is being sought by police after he disappeared from his home on Wednesday night, leaving behind his heavily pregnant wife Napapa “Patt” Tantrakul.

He left home just hours after police said several celebrities in Thailand might have assisted Xaysana with money laundering and asset concealment.
Transfer of assets

Office of Narcotics Control Board secretary-general Sirinya Sittichai yesterday said records showed Akarakit and Nattapon Nakkham, a drug suspect affiliated with Xaysana, had transferred assets back and forth over the past few years.

more at http://www.nationmul...tional/30315429

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Coss

Coss

Carpal Tunnel

• Board Sponsors
  • 10007 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 23:18

On being questioned, both Akarakit and Napapa said, "But I have white skin, you must have the wrong person. Look for a brown skinned person, a poor one, then shoot them. Why aren't you looking for real criminals?"

#3 Coss

Coss

Carpal Tunnel

• Board Sponsors
  • 10007 posts

Posted 16 May 2017 - 23:20

We're stuck in a nasty position
Why don't you take a short intermission
Have a drink and a pee
We'll be back for Act Three

Run away, run away, run away
Run run run run run run away
Run away, run away...

#4 Flashermac

Flashermac

Curmudgeon

• Board Sponsors
  • 53448 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 08:44

She looks hard as they come. Don't get too close, she might bite.
A happy childhood... is the worst possible preparation for life. - Kinky Friedman

#5 Coss

Coss

Carpal Tunnel

• Board Sponsors
  • 10007 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 19:22

So many Thai women, they look 12 till they're 20, 17 till they're 35 and then about 40 they go 60, this one looks like she's hitting the change.

#6 Pretendingtobemale

Pretendingtobemale

Pooh-Bah

• Board Sponsors
  • 1649 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:09

The Darlek was with our youngest son, aged 11, both getting a haircut and the bloke doing my son's hair whispered to me "Is that this boys mother? She doesn't look old enough" I didn't have the heart to tell him that was the baby or how many other kids she has.
לעבן צו פּאַלעסטינע

#7 Flashermac

Flashermac

Curmudgeon

• Board Sponsors
  • 53448 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:46

My Mrs was not happy to find that she could only buy her clothes in the children's department in the States.
A happy childhood... is the worst possible preparation for life. - Kinky Friedman

#8 Coss

Coss

Carpal Tunnel

• Board Sponsors
  • 10007 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:38

And as MLG is 32, she can't buy a lotto ticket in Nz without being id'd

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users