14 replies to this topic

#1 bust

bust

Beach Inspector

• Board Sponsors
  • 12683 posts
  • LocationNot where I should be

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:25

Attached File  tumblr_inline_mga3nt1Kv01qzcf6f_zps709bd106.gif   440.02K   0 downloads

Bill O'Reilly is out at Fox News amid a cloud of harassment allegations. He released a statement saying it's "tremendously disheartening that we part ways due to completely unfounded claims."
"I get enough exercise just pushing my luck"

#2 Flashermac

Flashermac

Curmudgeon

• Board Sponsors
  • 53342 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 04:33

Fox News ratings could take a big hit with the firing of Bill O'Reilly, its biggest star

http://www.latimes.c...0419-story.html
A happy childhood... is the worst possible preparation for life. - Kinky Friedman

#3 pasathai1

pasathai1

old hand

• Members
  • 1449 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 14:33

who will take his place,.  someone even more objectionable to bring up ratings ?
De Gaulle  
In order to become the master, the politician poses as the servant

#4 Pretendingtobemale

Pretendingtobemale

Pooh-Bah

• Board Sponsors
  • 1625 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 23:07

For the sake of good comedy, I hope so
לעבן צו פּאַלעסטינע

#5 dean

dean

addict

• Members
  • 2160 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 23:50

Concerning the "sexist" environment around Fox, are female employees that brainless that they are joining a news organization where most female on air personalities have to be attractive and wear skirts that stop close to their butt.  I'm not saying that they deserve to be sexually harassed but they can't be surprised when it happened there.  I think that Fox will do alright unless they decide to replace the above mentioned female on air personalities with normal, less attractive, females.

#6 Guy Himmaparn

Guy Himmaparn

• Members
  • 570 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:58

View Postpasathai1, on 20 April 2017 - 14:33, said:

who will take his place,.  someone even more objectionable to bring up ratings ?
Rumor has it that Maxine Waters will not only step up to fill the time slot but also be singing the new "Factor" theme song: "it's a Man's World."

:cover:
Eternal "member"

#7 waerth

waerth

Carpal Tunnel

• Board Sponsors
  • 3883 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:44

What is more horrific is that Fox is paying him 25 million dollars as a farewell ...... :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
removed

#8 chocolat steve

chocolat steve

old hand

• Board Sponsors
  • 11562 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 13:19

I kinda have no sympathy. These on air women, Kelly and the rest made a career out of telling everyone else including other women that the 'ism' (sexism, racism, etc.) they faced at others hands wasn't the case UNTIL it was them. Every single unarmed black guy that got shot by a cop they defended the cop. EVERY one. Women wanting pay equity? Nah, work harder bitch. I got mine. Increase in attacks on anyone looking moslem as well as synogogues. Under report or don't mention it. Anyone they deemed non GOP, they fucked over. So, fuck 'em.
Sorry if it sounds harsh. The fact is they will (and have) go to other networks and do the same to others.
"...you ever see me with a white woman, I'm just holding her till the police come..."  - Redd Foxx

#9 bust

bust

Beach Inspector

• Board Sponsors
  • 12683 posts
  • LocationNot where I should be

Posted 21 April 2017 - 21:10

"I get enough exercise just pushing my luck"

#10 Flashermac

Flashermac

Curmudgeon

• Board Sponsors
  • 53342 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 04:19

Bill O'Reilly is just terrible ... a sexist who went after women working for him. He deserved to be fired. But Bill Clinton is different.  :hmmm:
A happy childhood... is the worst possible preparation for life. - Kinky Friedman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users