Vegan Denied Passport Because She Was 'being Annoying'

Coss

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/the-country/news/article.cfm?c_id=16&objectid=11781285

A woman has been denied a Swiss passport because residents thought her animal rights campaigning and criticism of local traditions was "annoying".

Nancy Holten, 42, was born in the Netherlands, moved to Switzerland when she was eight, and has two children who are Swiss citizens.

But her second attempt to obtain a Swiss passport of her own has been rejected by the residents committee in Gipf-Oberfrick in the canton of Aargau, who have a say in citizenship applications, according to The Local.

It reported Holten, a vegan and animal rights campaigner, has gained an unfavourable reputation in the municipality due to her hard-line stance against the local use of cowbells, which she claims damages cows' health.

Holten has also campaigned against hunting and piglet racing, as well as complained about noise from church bells in town. more at link

1_620x312.jpg

The municipal government of Gipf-Oberfrick should join together in a Roman cohort , pick up speed and kick madame in her ass so that she flies over the Alps to somewhere . And this is just for arguing against cowbells and churches ringing the bell on Sundays .

This type of people is an international pest almost like President Trump . I expect my local grocery seller any day to kill the next one asking for something gluten-free , laktose-free or if the frozen batatas fritas are vegan .

Did this pest already reach the Kingdom by the way or do they have other things to worry about .

The municipal government of Gipf-Oberfrick should join together in a Roman cohort , pick up speed and kick madame in her ass so that she flies over the Alps to somewhere . And this is just for arguing against cowbells and churches ringing the bell on Sundays .

This type of people is an international pest almost like President Trump . I expect my local grocery seller any day to kill the next one asking for something gluten-free , laktose-free or if the frozen batatas fritas are vegan .

Did this pest already reach the Kingdom by the way or do they have other things to worry about .

Bubi, Vegans and Vegetarians are lovely folk, but I couldn't eat a whole one, unless it was a baby.