An Evening At Nana Plaza -

Nasiadai

Spankys

I started my barhopping about 9 pm. I entered Spankys in the hope that Lady Ploy may have returned. No. What a pity.

The disappointment was great. One beer. After 25 minutes next bar.

Pictures are not allowed.

Bangkok Bunnies

A brief reunion with Tang-Mo.

I decided again for Bangkok Bunnies. In the last year it was the bar of Lady Tang Mo – Watermelon – a wonderful girl.

She saw me, recognized me immediately as I passed her. She stretched out her hand and shouted with her silver voice: “Hello, Charly! Welcome back! Nice to see you again.â€

I took her hand, smiling at her with great pleasure being deeply delighted about our unexpected, but secretly long-yearned-for reencounter.

But shit happens sometimes. She had a customer. And that guy looked very angry at me.

If looks could kill, I would have fallen dead on the spot. So it was better to leave. I waved farewell to Tang-Mo and disappeared as soon as possible. „I come back! See you tomorrow.“

Pictures are not allowed.

I found a seat in the third row; I had a good look at the dancing girls. I ordered a beer.

My eyes scanned the girls. 4 or 5 with beautiful large well-shaped breasts. But the second look told me: Plastic! Yes, silicone. What a pity. Good for the eyes. Bad and disappointing for your randy greedy hand.

A nice and enjoyable encounter with a Japanese.

Next to me sat an Asian together with a girl, flirting, drinking, smiling.

I asked him, "Where are you from?" “Japan.â€

We started a little conversation. He turned out to be a very nice and easy-going guy.

In the course of our conversation, I thought that he was grateful addressing him. Now we had a chat going on together with his lady. Very funny and amusing, although our English was limited.

The service girl and the girl of the Japanese guy asked me to pick a girl. But I refused. Instead, I ordered another bottle of Singha. “I see to many girls with plastic tits.†All four laughed, and the girls confirmed my guess. “Yes, silicone.â€

The mood and the atmosphere were getting intensiv. The beer began to work for me. After several minutes I went pee-pee. When I came back I discovered that my bill was gone. Where was it? Service girl! Help please! The Japanese guy grinned and pointed with his finger at his check box, bill-box. I laughed and protested. But it did not help. The Japanese had taken my bill. We raised our bottles and the mood got euphoric.

An erotic adventure with a sexy lady from Bangkok Bunnies

And then I saw her. In the second dance shift I discovered her. Beautiful face, long legs, a ponytail on the left side. She looked lovely. A girl with sweet babyfat on her bones. Not too much, mind you. Boobies to die for, real, big, soft, swinging and swaying. Voluptuous! Breathtaking for me. I'm a haptic guy, I need female flesh for my hands to enjoy. The heart beat increased. My blood pressure raised. I need a blood pressure drop now, a antihypertensives! It's getting dangerous now. Calm dawn. Pay attention.

Ten minutes later she was sitting beside me. More then two hours of cuddling, fiddling, enjoying her sweet baby-fat and taking her big boobies. Oh my goodness. Only one hand has been active, only the left hand enjoyed the erotic pleasure.

I could not barfine her because my Thai friend would come early in the morning. I don't want him to know what I am doing at Nana Plaza. Boom boom a wonderful girl.

Baby I'll come back. Oh keep on rocking me Baby.

By the way: She wanted two lady drinks only! In more than 2 hours.

It was a cheap evening for me.

Live from Pattaya – 5.1.2017 – 8.20 pm local time

Nasiadai - Bakwahn

• Like 2

"I'm a haptic guy"

Too funny. Thanks for the play-by-play. That bar and the large one upstairs were my favorites in Nana last year. I'll be back in 3 weeks to update my preferences.

Keep the impressions coming... :cheerleader:

Yes that's quite a saying. I'm a haptic guy too :)