Israel Warned New Zealand That Un Resolution Was 'declaration Of War'

Coss

read at the link

http://www.stuff.co....-of-war--report

and having read that, here's my message.

Fuck you Benjamin Netanyahu, yes you!

If my Grandfather and a plethora like him, hadn't died ending WWII and defeating the evil that was slaughtering the Jews and others across the world, there'd be no Israel.

The events of May 14, 1948, wouldn't have taken place and there'd be no Israel.

It's time to stop playing the victim and become part of the modern world.

If NZ, as a modern democratic country, chooses to co-sponsor a UN Security Council resolution that's called for Israel to stop building settlements on occupied Palestinian land. Then so be it, we have just as much right to an opinion and the exercise of our rights in the UN, as any number of citizens of Israel.

If there's a next time, when Israel needs our help, you'll have lost any support, I have had, for the descendants of the concentration camps.

We here in NZ always have prided ourselves on pursuing the concepts of fair mindedness and even handed justice.

The ability to spit tacks, in the idiom of an archaic language and in the pursuit of a farcical, primitive belief system, calling itself a religion, does not make one suitable to claim the moral high ground.

And as to "It will rupture the relations and there will be consequences." Happy to accomodate you, the fewer the relations we have with your Hawkish lot the better. As to consequences, once again...

Fuck you Benjamin Netanyahu, yes you!

​Name and address supplied for genuine enquiries.

• Like 2

If the Arab states had accepted the UN resolution creating the modern state of Israel in 1948, the whole long series of conflicts that followed would never have happened. There would have been a smaller Israel and a larger Palestine, and hopefully some sort of tolerance of each other. Instead, the Arab armies attacked and tried to destroy Israel - and lost. All of the violence between Israel and its neighbours since then is because of that refusal.

p.s. But yes, Netanyahu is a douche bag. I hope Trump doesn't turn out to be like him. We all have to live together on the same planet.

So will sauron and saruman throw their support behind middle earth. That is the question.

For those of you whom don't understand it. Only a mentally disturbed person throws the "war" word around that easily. I wonder whom Trump supports. Both are US allies.