The Consequence Of Leaving Britex

My Penis is hungry

Most ASEAN countries are 5 years I think. My uk passports are 10 years and some months. Not sure how they figure it.

If a UK Passport is replaced before renewal date you get the difference between renewal date of new passport and expiry of old one added to the ten years up tp a maximum of 9 months.

This OK for occasional Travelers since if they renew at say 9y 6m on old one than get 0y 6m on the new one but for expats / frequent travelers it means jack shit. Like mine is valid for 10y 9m but I guarantee a pound to a piece of shit it will need replacing because it is full well before such time

NZ changed from 10 yrs to 5 in the wake of 9/11 and there was a lot of movement around the world to 5 yr ones.

Subsequently, not so many countries actually moved to 5 yr ones so NZ is shuffling back to the 10 yr model after the public, the citizenry, the voters complained vociferously.

RM's comment about "Most ASEAN Nations" are 5 years pricked my interest as I no for sure that Vietnam is 10 years since Invitation letters for overseas trips are all in the same letter for me and Viets I travel with.

Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Philipines 5 Years, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam 10 years.

With the exception of Singapore is it a coincidence that the countries with 5 years have a problem with Muslims, and those with 10 years don't ?