What McDang said - well it was innocuous enough at the time. But it was one of those things, that via some kind of automata in your memory, gets filed away, noted and there for further use at the appropriate time. I'd always liked McDang - he has an eagerness and enthusiasm that knows no bounds. Kind of like a Steve Irwin Crocodile Hunter of Thai cookery if you know what I mean. I'd watch his shows avidly, little knowing I subconsciously was onto something massive even at that premature stage.

Thinking back - like most problems, the solution was extremely obvious in hindsight. But having said that - the 'McDang' Thai threesome method could not of existed of course - without McDang. I've road tested it over and over - I can only conclude that the McDang hypothesis is correct.

A threesome with two of the hottest Thai babes, is a walk in the park once you know it.

And of course this is how it all boils down, how you the whole thing works - ... Hang on - this calls for a fresh influx of Green Fairy. Back in two shakes of a mo...

• 2 months later...

The longer I've been out of Thailand, the more likely I think it is that I'll fall for the three-or-more-some - it's the kind of thing I might do on the first night with some go-go dancers, and then remember later why I tell myself not to do it so often.

I've been out of Thailand a long time presently - well, four months, but I was drunk last time I was there, and hardly remember, so hardly counts... I would barfine for a threesome the first two young ladies trying to sell my on the Mercedes upcharge at the airport, even before Customs... better judgment be damned.

• 2 weeks later...