Then And Now: How's Your Shagging?

Fiery Jack

How's Your Shagging?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Has your attitude to shagging changed, like Jack's has?

• Yes. Attitude's changed. Still firing on all cylinders physically, but less of a whoremonger now.
    • Attitude's not changed but I've slowed down. It's a physical and/or age thing.
    • No. Attitude's not changed and I've not slowed down.

As winter waits to swap the wings for center-stage in her white gloves and slippers, I will soon be sojourning in BKK for a period of 10-days, a trip I've been making about twice a year since the mid-1990s. :applause:

Twenty years ago (when I was in my early 30s), a 10-dayer in LOS would've had me clocking up at least half-a-dozen different rentals, bird-wise: 6 or 7 different birds over 10 days. :hubbahubba:

(I don't mean 6 or 7 shags in 10 days. I mean countless bouts of shagging, but with a variety of (6 or 7) different birds as opposed to the same bird.)

Ten years ago (so I was in my early 40s, obviously, soft lad :clown:), I reckon it would have been about the same. :mooning:

But, if I am honest and not spouting my usual self-aggrandising exaggerated shite, I wouldn't expect to be batting anywhere near that average this year 'bird-count' wise. Musing on the last three or four trips I've made to Thailand, I reckon I'm down to 2 or 3 different tarts per 10 days i.e. half of what I was a decade back. Plenty of shagging, :up: and I'll often shag the same bird for 2 or 3 nights, but I certainly don't take as many different birds now. :hmmm:

I don't think it's simply age: me being over 50 now. :nono: Up until last year (red-carded due to the sauce, of course :drunk:) I had a steady girlfriend at home and I've never felt randier or shagged more prolifically. :applause: So, I've not had a regular bird for over a year now, and it's been slim pickings of late: I'm carting my balls about in a wheelbarrow and gasping for a ride, lads. :relieved: Therefore... I should be aiming high, quantity-wise, once I've set foot in Thailand. And, yet, I suspect it'll be 2 or 3, not 6 or 7. :hmmm:

Did I weary of it? Did I become gentler somehow? I am two people, of course: the sober one :angel: and the drunk one :drunk:. But they both seem nicer of late, and even the piss-artist shrinks at the idea of treating someone unkindly and without respect. :nono: I find it hard to go through girls like oblivious wildfire now: not physically, but (for want of any better term) humanly. :huh:

Whaddya reckon, fellers? Vote in my excellent poll, and let's have your tall tales too. :applause:

jack :help:

Not only am I older (by decades), but I'd say a big factor is the BG's attitude has changed. In the 1970s and '80s, the BG's were happy to go "aw nigh" with you and sleep in a decent hotel room. They'd have breakfast with you and often stay with until they had to go to work. One girl took me home with her and introduced me to all her neighbours like a trophy. Nowadays it's all short time, with the fun aspect accordingly reduced. I'm waiting for the bars to carry it to the next logical step and put meters on the BGs. :p

p.s. Maybe I should add that I got laid in SEA for the first time in 1969. Damn, that's a long time ago. :eek:

• Like 2

My attitude has gone back to "normal" male slut.

I've always had multiple partners, even lived with two girls in Australia for a number of years, while fucking as often as possible.

When I first came to Thailand, I got lazy and decided it was easier to pay for someone than to find someone.

As I settled though into living here, I went back to the fun of the hunt, finding fucks was more interesting, the chase was fun, not even cheaper.

So now my attitude is to chase, rarely do I barfine, maybe once every two years! That said up until I was sick a couple of years back, I was still into having 3 fucks a day.

Lately I am heading back to that level at last.

Too damn intoxicated to fuck much these days, it's a sad state of affairs...

I feel far less hindsight-guilt these days over shagging prostitutes than I do about going on a 5-day bender. :doah: (It used to be by far the opposite, if anything at all.) That's an even worse state of affairs. :relieved:

We really are fucked, mate. :shakehead

Roll on Xmas. Roll on LOS. :drunk::hubbahubba::applause:

jack :help;

I feel far less hindsight-guilt these days over shagging prostitutes than I do about going on a 5-day bender. :doah: (It used to be by far the opposite, if anything at all.) That's an even worse state of affairs. :relieved:

We really are fucked, mate. :shakehead

Roll on Xmas. Roll on LOS. :drunk::hubbahubba::applause:

jack :help;

Maybe my guilt response has been sublimated into something deeper and less immediately identifiable (we might guess, further motivation to drink away my sins), but these days when I pass through Thailand and manage to string together a few good STs in the classic tradition, I consider it a moral victory and great success... it has reached that point.

I suppose it's not all doom and gloom - part of it is that I just am not so motivated to keep adding to my tally of beyond-meaningless transactional orgasms, and devaluation of that particular currency cannot be a bad thing, in terms of my prospects for getting to some sort of more normal life. What I find when I'm back - and I'll be back soon, so I find that I'll soon be seeking exactly this - is, that I'm looking to revive the memories, to relive the adventures, to bring back the mad spark that was struck and nourished until it became a really fun but insane bonfire - I'm looking for the same girls that were part of my explorations before, the ones that led, followed or stood by my side during some really fantastic times when all was still fresh and exciting, trolling the gutters and slum paths of Bangkok for months and years, a symbiotic team of dependents adrift in the morning hours. There was an intimacy there that I won't find again, I'm sure, but I'm still left with residuals - memories, habits, and the desire to somehow find that spark again, even if it means tracking down girls who were not young ten years ago, but who still give me the chance to relive those days.

Shagging? Yeah, some of that too, in Thailand.

• Like 2

...these days when I pass through Thailand and manage to string together a few good STs in the classic tradition, I consider it a moral victory and great success...

I can absolutely relate to that, chief. :hug: Ditto for the whole paragraph that follows. :up:

As Dylan sings: "...every one of them words rang true

And glowed like burning coal...

Like it was written in my soul." :applause:

Top post. :bow:

jack :help: