Rwc

Coss

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Blacks have it in the Bag, no questions asked.

Best match for me was SA V Japan, a Yarpie I work with offered me odds of 100/1 on Japan so I laid in 100,000 VND ($5) I will be drinking out on that win until New Year 2017 in Vietnam, silly old yarpie

Scotland was Robbed - - I just caught the last 20 minutes of this, nail biting stuff!

The decision by referee Craig Joubert not to use the TMO appears to have denied Scotland a famous quarter-final win over Australia at the Rugby World Cup.

The South African referee awarded an offside penalty against Scotland in the final minute when the ball bounced forward off the shoulder of Scotland reserve Josh Strauss and was then handled by teammate Jon Welsh.

Bernard Foley slotted the penalty to secure a 35-34 win and booked Australia a semifinal clash with Argentina.

However, replays of the incident look to show that the ball didn't touch Strauss at all and that it came off the arm of Australian reserve halfback Nick Phipps.

If Joubert had gone to the TMO the penalty could have been over-ruled and Scotland would have held a two-point lead with less than a minute to play.

http://www.nzherald....jectid=11531322

Rugby World Cup 2015: Argentina dash Irish dreams

Argentina delivered another jolt to European rugby by dismantling Six Nations champion Ireland with some backline brilliance to win 43-20 and reach the Rugby World Cup semi-finals on Monday.

Long-renowned for their strength in the forwards, the Pumas provided another illustration of their improvement out wide by scoring four tries - two in the opening 10 minutes to help open up a 17-0 lead, and two more in the final 11 minutes when the Irish were taking risks.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11531271

Scotland was Robbed - - I just caught the last 20 minutes of this, nail biting stuff!

The decision by referee Craig Joubert not to use the TMO appears to have denied Scotland a famous quarter-final win over Australia at the Rugby World Cup.

The South African referee awarded an offside penalty against Scotland in the final minute when the ball bounced forward off the shoulder of Scotland reserve Josh Strauss and was then handled by teammate Jon Welsh.

Bernard Foley slotted the penalty to secure a 35-34 win and booked Australia a semifinal clash with Argentina.

However, replays of the incident look to show that the ball didn't touch Strauss at all and that it came off the arm of Australian reserve halfback Nick Phipps.

If Joubert had gone to the TMO the penalty could have been over-ruled and Scotland would have held a two-point lead with less than a minute to play.

http://www.nzherald....jectid=11531322

Scotland didn't deserve to win. Wallabies were the better team :neener: