Nanapong Dance Contest

Ed Zeppelin

Hi there,

Does anyone know roughly what time the dance contest will start this Saturday in Dollshouse? I want to make sure I'm there nice and early. :wink:

I went to two of the originals back in their heyday and they were a blast. The one at Dollshouse in Clinton Plaza was great and I ended up sitting with a nice group of very drunk girls who had come up from Pattaya to compete. The other was somewhere like Goldfinger or Pink Panther in Patpong. I can't remember exactly and that was good fun, too.

I have two friends I want to take a long this time who weren't here then, so I hope they get to experience what it was like back then.

I haven't been to a DC since late last year, but let's just say they are rather spicier than they were in the past.

If I have one piece of advice, it is this: Get there early!

The last two DCs I went to late last year saw the bar full at 7:30 - and I mean so full that even standing room was tight. So get there at opening time if you want to get a seat!

I have two friends I want to take a long this time who weren't here then, so I hope they get to experience what it was like back then.