...and The Beatings Continue

cavanami

"They" won't be happy or stop until the entire family has been beat to the ground and they are still afraid that a "real election" "they" would not win!!!

Can call this, "Thainess in coups and politics" :dunno:

http://news.yahoo.com/thailand-revokes-ex-pm-thaksins-passports-security-concerns-090411915.html

Thai ex-PM Thaksin under investigation for lese majeste

Thai police are investigating whether fugitive former premier Thaksin Shinawatra committed royal defamation in a recent interview, authorities said Wednesday as they announced his passports had been revoked....

Thaksin simply will not keep his mouth shut. He is outside the country, so he is safe. But most of his family is not. He doesn't appear to care, since he considers himself more important than everyone else. Follow the news and you'll understand why this happened. It's a clash of egos.

What do you think is going to happen with Yingluck Flash? They're threatening with her with criminal prosecution now with a potential jail term, from my understanding the charge isn't that she is corrupt but rather some sort of criminal negligence that permitted corruption to happen on her watch (better round up every Thai politician still alive from the last several decades and throw away the key if that's the case... including your boy Ahbisit - and ESPECIALLY Suthep (imho - one of the rock-bottom worst). My interpretation is they're using it as leverage and a mechanism of control (e.g., tow the line, behave, or we'll trot out these charges and start throwing people in jail).

Seriously... I pray that Thailand doesn't become more and more like Myanmar, with permanent military control over the government, laws, and civil policies. Yeah it was far from perfect the way things were.... but....

:sad:

"My interpretation is they're using it as leverage and a mechanism of control (e.g., tow the line, behave, or we'll trot out these charges and start throwing people in jail).

I agree with you.