German Quality Tourist Gives Everything But Creates Boredom

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

due to my behaviour of treating the ladies like a gentleman of long forgotten times when elegance and generosity were standard procedure I repeatedly encounter disappointing results in the kingdom . Like I was out last week with my favorite from the Silom classic thai massage shop , the more than lovely Pam . I do already avoid places like 5 star hotel restaurants and such in favour of advanced open air establishments as previously reported ; further nothing moves without a shopping tour through Terminal 21 to improve the outfit of mademoiselle (" falang you tingtong underwear " was what she said ) . Nonetheless I always note that all my joint efforts do not really create a feeling of relaxation and pleasure once we are sitting in the restaurant , so what can be done .

I start to think that the daily meals prepared with her sisters from the massage in the open air seem to please her soul to a much higher degree . I am asking myself how the esteemed local gentlemen of foreign origin deal with this problem if taking the beloved one out . Spend the evening crunching fried cockroaches in Soi 4 or what ?

Just in case the community might smell a general boredom of mademoiselle dealing with tourist BuBi I may officially confirm that at a later time the same night all boredom has disappeared in favour of sensibility , enthusiasm , passion and everything else . Velly goos .

And as we are talking : my temporary experimental ladyboy companion from Central Silom same same .

The age range of aforementioned individuals says about mid thirties .

Over to you

This is an ages old problem faced by most of those who play with the ladies I suspect. I might suggest that you try to elicit from the lady where she herself would choose to go and then go along with whatever she suggests. Of course this could risk the "up to you" response leading to a circular conversation.

My guess would be that a "moo kata", possibly inviting a couple of her firmest chums, followed by an hour or two of ka-la-o-kee with a botten or two thrown in for her and her previously referenced firmest chums would see you marked as Mr velly big jai dee and double your hansum quotient in short order. Price would be no more than a meal for two with vino at the sort of place you might more regularly frequent. The suck-cess of any such venture could likely be ascertained by any noted change in her later evening gymnastics.

In the case of your friend of the third kind any accompanying pals may likely be similarly inclined which could indeed be quite an interesting evening.

• Like 1

Dear BuBi, my counseling office for foreigners of the kind hearted kind is currently located on Silom in front of the Jewelry Trade Center (next to the Holiday Inn hotel). Office hours are from 11 to 19, but I recommend you come between 14.00 and 17.00 as there is more time for me to counsel you then. My office is at an orange truck called Orn The Road. And while counseling you can enjoy a burger!

W

I have often sensed a great satisfaction on behalf of my caretakers when they are given the freedom to walk the streets of Bangkok - including those sois near their homes - collecting as many plastic baggies as humanly possible of Thai dishes that they like, or I like, and an assignment to bring all such baggies to my room, where I am generally recovering from recent alcoholic incapacitation, extensive daytime napping, or faux-work at my computer screen. Using each and every plate available in the room, they put out a feast on the small table, we get down on our knees on the floor around the table, and spend a good hour sampling dishes and expressing appreciation or disappointment with the various choices. Gives her responsibility over something for which she is an authority (food on her soi), allows her to spend some hours away from me (always a pleasure, for both of us), and puts her in the Thai girl's beloved position of 'taking care' in an appropriate way that she understands and can perform with aplomb.

This approach can also be taken with temporary experimental ladyboy types, but I warn that it will not be as effective, there will be a subtle lack of true Thai lady connoisseurship with regard to seating, sitting, food choices, and feeding - it is easier to notice the minor shortcomings of the ladyboy variety at the table, than it is in the bed, I am persuaded through experience.

YimSiam

• Like 1

PS: I should warn, though, that it is necessary to provide some guidance in the type of meal you desire - just general outlines, 'deep Isan', 'Isan light', classic Thai variety, street snackish, etc. She needs some rules to truly enjoy her freedom of choice in this activity, as in all aspects of her life. And, you must be sure to show some sense of discrimination about the dishes - one or two things may be commented on as excellent, and you will be appreciated if you later ask for the same thing - but you must also be sure to be somewhat critical - perhaps following her lead, but delicately - of some of the dishes, which will be too oily, not chopped appropriately, too expensive, or whatever. Make her happy in her role, and you will enjoy remarkable happiness yourself.

I have often sensed a great satisfaction on behalf of my caretakers when they are given the freedom to walk the streets of Bangkok - including those sois near their homes - collecting as many plastic baggies as humanly possible of Thai dishes that they like, or I like, and an assignment to bring all such baggies to my room, where I am generally recovering from recent alcoholic incapacitation, extensive daytime napping, or faux-work at my computer screen. Using each and every plate available in the room, they put out a feast on the small table, we get down on our knees on the floor around the table, and spend a good hour sampling dishes and expressing appreciation or disappointment with the various choices. Gives her responsibility over something for which she is an authority (food on her soi), allows her to spend some hours away from me (always a pleasure, for both of us), and puts her in the Thai girl's beloved position of 'taking care' in an appropriate way that she understands and can perform with aplomb.

This approach can also be taken with temporary experimental ladyboy types, but I warn that it will not be as effective, there will be a subtle lack of true Thai lady connoisseurship with regard to seating, sitting, food choices, and feeding - it is easier to notice the minor shortcomings of the ladyboy variety at the table, than it is in the bed, I am persuaded through experience.

YimSiam

:yeahthat: Read and heed. Though I can't comment about the LB part, I'll take your word on that and it does sound plausible.

I am , gentlemen , overwhelmed . Did I initially expect Fiery Jack to surface with a suggestion leading to a foodstall close to Nana hotel or Flashermac recalling strategies developed close to the Mexican border 60 years ago I am now facing samples of innovative thinking which I may respectfully comment as follows :

Mr radioman`s idea to leave things to the lady`s choice would be as fruitful as suggesting to run 3 times up and down lower Suk on an Saturday afternoon with bare arse , resulting in a plain " Up to you " .

ka-la-o-kee with a botten or two I have had already had , celebrating a birthday at a place called Isaan dancing , I reported accordingly . I shall never again come close to anything like this . People who have had the opportunity to put their head into the exhaust end of a F16 taking off might have developed a feeling about the noise level at such place plus the disappointing aspect that nobody did show any respect to jai dee tourist Bubi who had paid for the lot . To make things worse , I forgot my cigars .

" The suck-cess of any such venture could likely be ascertained by any noted change in her later evening gymnastics. " As you say .

Mr wearth , profane approach like buying jewels or shopping gold at yaowarat is not on my list any more as well as building houses in the woods for that matter . It gets tiring , I am now after true love . Insofar your orange counselling truck would not improve anything , I am sorry . Unless you would offer an ultra fast HIV test saving me 500 Baht tips at a certain hospital for fast services . Speed is everything .

Make her happy in her role, and you will enjoy remarkable happiness yourself.

Mr YimSiam ,

this your very statement shall survive the next coming centuries . A sentence of unbelievable gravity , my guideline til further notice . Purely excellent , my respect. I shall follow your advice to proceed with utmost sensitivity , following her lead but delicately . Although I can´t stand spicy Thai food , but so what .

Gives her responsibility over something for which she is an authority (food on her soi), allows her to spend some hours away from me (always a pleasure, for both of us), and puts her in the Thai girl's beloved position of 'taking care' in an appropriate way that she understands and can perform with aplomb.

YimSiam

That is a very good way to put it. Not just Thai but all the Asian women I've been involved with. Might even apply to western women but will leave that to others as I have no experience.

Micro-management does not work. General Patton commented on his men but it also applies to realtionships- essentially "don't tell them what to do. Tell them what needs to be done and they will amaze you with their ingenuity."