Kanye Douchebag

Coss

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The unfortunate thing about this guy us that he is very successful if Wikiwoo is anything to go by.

Which makes me wonder if we shouldn't redefine success, to be something other, than being able to sell vast, vast, quantities of crap.

he started out comparing himself to elvis and the beatles.... now it's jesus and god. oh boy. :)

one hopes people in general are getting more sophisticated with time. world is filled with kanyes. folks with a little talent (couple songs are OK), and a shitload of admiration for themselves coupled with a deficit of self criticism.

this is all good for shits and giggles. oh yes. it's that mass of people that choose to elevate the kanyes of the world which can leave you feeling... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! why!?!?!?!?

i try to resist having a dim worldview... i fucking try i swear. it's a tough battle.

tumblr_mk4lppuy7W1s6k138o1_400.gif

I quite agree with you, what little I know is that his contribution to music, mainly involves 'beats' (figuring out a percussion sequence that can be repeated) and sampling other people's music and vocals and replaying those samples in a different context.

If you could do this with literature, the following should by rights make me a billionaire:

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.

Howzat!!

Shakespeare, Wilde and Twain, oh and Warne, respectively

• 4 months later...

And just because I hate them so, here's another pic of a fat girl, making it OK for fat girls to flaunt their fat.

Yes I know I'm fat also, but I'm not claiming fame and fortune for mine, I am much more discrete, only flaunting to a discrete and particular group, of money hungry young ladies, and individually at that...

And Yes, I know I'm perpetuating the myth, of these arseholes when ignoring them would be the better option.

I hope you're not telling us you'd do Kim Kardashian, on the other hand think of the infamy.

It's telling when the autocorrect has the correct spelling of Kardashian ready for you.......