Ios 8.0.2 Dont Load On Iphone 5

Mekong

What a performance, never load it to a 5 it made mine so unresponsive it way of well just been a paperweight. Slide to Open wasn't functioning one had to tap on it numerous times and if lucky it did open, press an icon and it came up with a black square around it and sat there for anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 minutes, not very useful when trying to answer an incoming call.

Tried doing a full restore from my Macbook same problem after about 3 attempts at that there was only one last roll of the dice to play, "Set Up as New Phone" well bugger me this worked. Fortunately all my contacts are backed up on my Macbook as are numerous apps which are also on my iPad so within a few minutes back up and running again.

Stupid bug.

Maybe it is unique to the 5-32 :dunno: but damned annoying all the same. Not the recovery and restore that was painless but the earache I was getting from the wife when I managed make a call to her"Why not answer phone, who you with, up to no good again" the usual things that Thai's say.

Sort of OK you stupid old cow, I will wait till you get home before I fix it and you can see for yourself. Next all I got was idiot you must have got it wet, NO, Ok you must have dropped it then and broke it, no my dear it is just a software glitch which can be resolved in no time. I don't believe you, you break it on purpose so you can get the new iPhone 6, I was like now you are being stupid why would I break a perfectly good phone to get the latest model if anything I would break my 4S I use in Vietnam wouldn't I.

So after the accusations were complete I did a full restore to factory settings (set up as new phone) imported all contacts and Apps and put some music on it, there you go it working now. So if so easy why not do before, because my dear if I had of fixed it before you saw the problem for yourself you would have repeated previous accusations, Why not answer phone, who you with what you doing and never have believed there was a problem in the first place.

Thai Women hey, can't live with them can't live without them, but after neigh on 24 years in Thailand now I learned how to appease them.

• 2 weeks later...