Explorer 11

You may have you noticed your pc running slow and maybe images missing and slow at loading websites. Well the reason is a recent windows update which has upgraded you to internet explorer 11.

I have since discovered that it's racked with bugs. There appears to be a hotfix or you can go to internet options and default back to your existing version of explorer.

Now this was the way I should have done it, but instead listening to an expert on how to remove ........ I ended up corrupting explorer and could not open it, and could not download anything. After trying a few things including a system restore which didn't work as I only had the last update as a restore point which contained explorer 11 and in any case I had damaged.

All I could do was back up all my data files and a complete restore of original windows with an old version of explorer, so now back in business the pc faster than ever. All that was needed after was to select choose downloads in windows updates to avoid this happening again.

Sweetness, nearly everybody on the planet with more than about three functioning brain cells left knows by now that running Microsoft Windows Exploder, *ANY* version, is about the WORST thing you can do to a PC (second only to running Microsoft Windows, but that's a different rant).

There's a REASON Microsoft is considering changing its name. Even THEY know it sucks so badly that everyone knows not to use it, and knows to warn their friends not to use it.

Google Chrome works.

So does Mozilla Firefox.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes have firefox, Opera, and Chrome .. But I use an earlier version of Explorer, to sometimes access some files via an old file management system, that does not support later browsers.