Footbal Season 2014-2015

limbo

I stil thnk its Chesea's title although if I have to choose one financially doped club it would be 'Citeh' over Chelsea any day of the week. Not much action so far in the January transfer period buts the first week. Arsenal desperately need a defender and defensive center mid. Who knows what Wenger will do. Nothng has been one of his options the last several years.

The second half of the season we'll be good in attack. A club has come for a loan deal for Sanogo but I'd prefer to rotate him into the attack and give players a rest once iin a while. Arsenal are always near the top of the injured players list.

Who will get the top 4 is going to be interesting. Chelsea and City are a given. West Ham will fade. Soton will hover but not deep enough. it really is between Man Utd, Arsenal, LIverpool maybe Tottenham. The usual suspects. I hate all the aforementioned but if we are in and there is one place left, I'd prefer Liverpool, Tottenham and then Man Utd in that order.

Rodgers had the same problem Tottenham had. Over reliance on one player and haven't been able to fully adjust without him. Spurs haven't been the same without Bale and now Suarez' lingering effect.

I loved Tottenham's win over Chelsea. Hate both but a Mourinho led Chelsea easily gets to the top of any most hated list. This 2nd half of the season is going to interesting. Arsenal coudl easily be 5th or even lower. Its that tight for the places. The big question is when Ozil comes back, who will sit out? And will be still be effective with him?

• 2 weeks later...

Football Bloody Hell

This time yesterday I was being derided by supporters of other clubs since my beloved Manchester United only managed a 0-0 draw away to Cambridge in the FA Cup, the ones making the most noise were supporters of the oil clubs, but he who laughs last didn't get the joke laughs longest.

Chelsea, 2-0 up after 38 minutes against lowly Bradford City at Fortress Stamford Bridge 52 minutes later and it is 2-4 Jose and his mercenaries are dumped out of the cup.

Our Noisy Neighbors, the Berties from the council house aka Emptyihead Stadium thought a home game against Boro was such a foregone conclusion that they could swan off to Dubai for a "Warm Weather Training Session" land back less than 24 hours before the game, How did that go Manuel? the scoreboard read 0-2 and the squatters are dumped out of the Cup.

Elsewhere Spurs lose at home to Leicester, the Saints lose at Saint Mary's against a resurgent Palace, and The Victims are held 0-0 at Anfield by Bolton.

Good weekend of Footy

• Like 1