My story is real no one made it up..read more!

phiketpete and artiew,

I have posted my experience on the board. I think it's on the General discussion naming 'My time at Woodstock' or sth similar. Try do a search.

I'm sure Jittima would have a different experience from mine in that her intention to be a bg might provoke quite a scene from board members !

GTG.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Troll or not it has generated 5 pages of posts!"

Which helps explain how so many farangs can be suckered into sending so much money regularly to their Thai "girlfriends." smile.gif

"You really are my kinda girl, er, guy, er , girl ! "

Hmmm. Does this bring us back to the question of whether or not you are gay?

Sam,

Would it affect your view of me if I WERE gay ? smile.gif

Some behavioural scientists claim that we are all bisexual, we just make a choice in our teens to conform to society's sexual role models (or not conform, as the case may be).

The difficult thing about protesting one's heterosexuality is the 'Tom Cruise' syndrome : the more someone issues a press release telling me that Tom's NOT gay, the more I tend to think he is. Ultimately, it doesnt matter - thats none of my business. Suffice it to say that if I am gay, I have been wasting a lot of my sexual energies with women over the years.

It all reminds me of a scene from 'The Life of Brian' :

Brian : I'm NOT the Messiah !

Follower : Aha ! Only the true Messiah protests his divinity !

Brian : Alright then, I AM the Messiah !

Mindless Crowd : He IS the Messiah !

Brian (exasperated) : Oh, F**k OFF !

Follower : How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord ?

Nuff said smile.gif

"Some behavioural scientists claim that we are all bisexual, we just make a choice in our teens to conform to society's sexual role models (or not conform, as the case may be)."

This proves that at least some behavioral scientists are gay.smile.gif

Worse, Bahnawk - it proves that they are BISEXUAL smile.gif

I think we had this post a while ago - if you knowingly have sex with a Katoey, are you gay/bi ? I say 'Yes', but my cellmate here in block 6 (Bubba) insists that having sex with men is perfectly natural for a big, horny hetero guy like himself, and that he will return to the wife and kids just as soon as he's finished serving his current term for Assault and Buggery. So much fuss over such a little thing, Bubba smile.gif

Archived