My story is real no one made it up..read more!

Thank you Long gun,I am sure my B he is not a type of that lazy guy or a paracite I well know in him, He just having a terrible time, and can't get out of it so, I must help him and help us to carry on.

He knows what I am thinking about. Do you think will he happy to know that.. no he anti me he said " I don't won't let you go with anybody I don't want to share with anybody, you no need to do that"

he cried he used to cut his wrist, took the medicine. Because he want me to have a new life. because I expect to stay with him until last minute of our life.

for now, he could not help me I think this is my respond to take care our life after I let he tried his best for a year but unfortunately for him, so now he has to accept my idea my way. I love him more than whatever(except my mum) I love him more than myself so,what I can do for us I will do. he is the best man for me who can be my friend, mum, teacher, and my baby in the same time now,everyday he does house work for me cooking, washing, taking care of me I love him

and he love me. anything happend he wont blame me along I stay with him closed to him everyday. yes, he still looking for a job but I never trust to find the job from internet

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

members,

after reading the immensense responses to jittima's dilemma, this board is made up of many honorable individuals. jittima is in 'love' pure and simple, she loves this man dearly. and (as most of us know) love is not a logical or intellectual process. this man must find strength to go out and get a J-O-B. this woman jittima, must find strength and not go down a path which will forever change her outlook of humanity.....chok dee krap...........

I actually don't think it's that easy to find an IT job in BKK or anywhere else for that matter

Joey, you have hit the nail on the head ! I have been in the IT industry for many years, and its been quite some time since things were as grim as they are at the moment. Most people in Oz seem to be staying where they are, and businesses are wary of spending money on new development when they cant be sure that it will pay for itself in terms of ROI.

One of my colleagues recently decided to return to Britain to pursue some of the lucrative money which HAD been on offer in the IT contract market over there. 50 quid an hour was not out of the question for someone of his experience and qualifications - another one of my colleagues knocked this figure back a few months earlier to return to our more forgiving climate.

Three months later, unable to find work, he has returned to Oz, complete with the family he uprooted from their schools and jobs, and remains unemployed. Anyone who believes IT is immune from the layoffs etc which have beset so many industries are living in the past. As for the jobs which you do see advertised, I believe that Jittima's claim of 'not what you know, who you know' applies in many instances.

That doesnt excuse her BF, but it may lessen the posts which say 'He knows how to program, of course he can get a job !'.

J:

he said " I don't won't let you go with anybody I don't want to share with anybody, you no need to do that"

he cried he used to cut his wrist, took the medicine. Because he want me to have a new life. because I expect to stay with him until last minute of our life.

------------------------------------------------

Please,Jittima, be strong and do yourself a favor. Your Bf is obviously a weak and immature person. You will only go down with him, and thinking you should work in a bar should tell you the way is DOWN. Stop acting like babies, both of you, if he can't find a job here, then he has to go home to his country and find a job over there. This is the only responsible thing he can do, this sacrifice (not being together) will show you if he really loves you and do not want to see you in a bar. What you are going thru now is emotional blackmail from a person who can't handle his life very well. If you are so sure to love him til' the end, then do not be afraid to be separated. You are young and can wait. OK?

'He knows how to program, of course he can get a job !'.

I say in this business climate you adapt or die. Really simple. I think the boyfriend had better come to grips with reality and become resourceful. I have met plenty of people in the States from foreign countries who drive taxis, work at gas stations, 7-11 type conveinence stores, and sell cars who used to engineers and lawyers in their home countries. They take whatever job can pay the bill for their family. It is called survival and it doesn't appear theat the boyfriend is doing it too well aside from the help from the girlfriend.

jjsushi said :

They take whatever job can pay the bill for their family.

Agreed, although the issue of taking 'less attractive' jobs may be a little more clearcut in the US than in Thailand. I watched a young girl sleeping on the beach at the back of the resort I stayed in at Pattaya, waiting for the first customers to come down so that she could provide deckchairs etc for them. How much would this girl take home each month ? Less than a thousand baht is my guess, even with tips.

Thailand seems to have plenty of people to fill the unskilled vacancies. Perhaps he should consider returning to his country of origin (I'm a little confused as to exactly where this is ..)

Archived