Shops In Chiang Mai That Work On Ipads

dean

I brought 6 Ipads and 2 IPhones to LOS for repairs. Four of the IPads and the IPhones just needed new screens and were easily repaired. One of the IPads should be an easy fix, as both Phone friend and Tan Telecom pointed to the same part as needing to be replaced. I really would like to get this IPad fixed. The problem is obtaining the parts. As I am going to give this IPad to my wife's sister, if the defective parts are identified, I can ship them from the US. As I am going to spend the next 3 weeks in Chiang Mai, are there any quality shops that work on IPads there?

“Final: Unlock and Repair Serviceâ€

Final is located at the basement of Kadsuankaew Central Shopping Mall, a level B1 where Top’s Supermarket is located.

But have a sniff around Panthip and I am sure that you will find a few others.

Thanks. I just checked EBay for repairs to IPads and it seems that there are connectors for both the screens and LCD to the motherboard. The businesses on EBay that fix the connectors say that the #1reason that the connectors are damaged are IPad owners that try to do the repair of a broken screen by themselves. The connectors are $7-8 so, hopefully, I can get someone in CM that knows what they are doing to determine if it is the connectors, and if they can get the part. I'll check on it Monday or Tuesday.

Archived