moist eyes on departure

pattaya127

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you need to ride the roller coaster a least a few times before you close the book. Don't you think that your previous pain (that is what I am thinking it must have been based on your post) would help prepare you for the next visit. There is so much to enjoy that it would be foolish to dismiss all that is good based on one negative (painful) experience.

i am sad for both reasons.

sad because i am leaving and because i'm leaving a special girl.

yes i know when i leave she will be spending time back in her bar and looking for another punter,and while i find it hard to accept,it is her 'job' after all.

but there are times when she leaves the bar and goes home when i'm not around.

i may be sounding foolish for saying this,but i ring the local phone outside her home and we both know when i will ring.

i have been to her village and i know the number.

but sometimes i call and just ask for her and if she is not around,then she gets the message and rings back.

and she is honest and telle me when she returns to patong to work.

and i know because she tells me to ring her at work.

and she is not just someone i have spent a little bit of time with.

everytime i go i seem to spend every other day with her.

she is special to me and i like to think i know what she is doing,but do i really.

and yes we both get upset at our parting,but if she did'nt care why does she ring me the same time every week?.

sayjann,

I honestly dont know how you can continue with a relationship like this. You both seem to have compartmentalized your feelings for one another, and I can relate to the difference between sex and love, but I find the prospect of continually reliving that whole pleasure/pain thing intolerable. Who knows, maybe if we lived in Thailand a lot of the 'magic' would disappear. The most poignant moments in many wartime romances are when the hero has to return to the ship : we arent returning to war, it just feels that way smile.gif

Archived