Can Men Really Be This F*ing Deluded ? Seriously ?

gobbledonk

By now, most of you will know the blog where I get these rib splitters, but this is just flatout sad.

I just visited Jkrt on 5-7Jan2013. Helped by my friend (local peolpe), I've hanging around Classic, Malioboro, Emporium and Senayan City shopping mall for the purpose to get an indonesian ladies to be my wife (hopefully). Unfortunately, what I've foun,if it's good looking (like a filmstar or model), she will be gold digger. If she is nice and lovely, the look no so nice to be looked. My Indonesian friend said, Jakarta is the best place to seek beatiful lady to be wife because they wish better living with expat.

So, nex week, I'll be in Jakarta again to find any model-looking girl who willing to be my so called- perfect wife.

Basically, the guy went to 3 expensive strip clubs (glorified brothels, with women from Indonesia and elsewhere) and a shopping mall, couldnt find the 'stunner' he was looking for, and left 2 days later. Yep, the lucky gal who lands this sensational catch will be doing cartwheels - all the way back to the funny farm .......

The parallels with Thailand are obvious - the 55 year old Farang who falls deeply in lust with the 19-year old dancer from a Cowboy go-go yada yada - but I'm stunned that anyone this thick came by the airfare to Jakarta. Makes me ashamed to have a penis. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...