Football Season 2012-2013

The_Munchmaster

end of season or begining of next season news...... :dunno:

Di Matteo gets the Chelsea job and i think he deserves it.

he turned the team around in his short spell as interim manager and won the holy grail for Mr.A.

but looking at the track record of Chelsea managers i wonder how long he will last if results don't his way.

and Redknapp resigns from Spurs.

a clash between manager and chairman will always come up with 1 winner.

Heard a rumor Moyes @ Everton was in contention for the Tottenham job. I really like Moyes and think he could do wonders at a club like Arsenal.

As for Arsenal we have Podolksi and the rumor mill says Giroud, the leading scorer last season in the French league is coming. He's also6'4" I heard. As well as M'Villa. I think the horrific start to last season scared Wenger...as it should have. Hope those rumors are true. With Arteta, Wilshere back, I'm hoping we're far more competitive.

RvP being the big question mark but I think he'll stay through next season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so AVB gets the Spurs job.....

and RVP declines to sign a new contract at the Arse..... :soccer:

different opinions abound wether he will stay all season and run down his contract until next May and then be entitled to a free-transfer or go before the season starts or in Jan.

expect a rash of top European teams bidding for him now......

• 1 month later...

Van Persie sold to Man U for 24 million. :angryfire::cussing::banghead:

This would be the perfect season for Arsenal to win the league or RVP to get injured again.

as a Utd supporter i'm not sure if this will work.

injury prone and where will he play?,i don't think Rooney and RVP can play in a 2some upfront.

Rooney is known for dropping back to look for the ball but will RVP?.

Welbeck will be pissed off after signing a new contract and then sees his chances of regular appearances going down the drain.

only time will tell if this will be a good signing.............

I'm also not clear why he choose to go to ManU. He signs for any of the UK based interested clubs and he won't be welcome at the Emirates stadium anymore. Why not move on and go to Italy or Spain?

For whatever I care he can drop dead.

Van Persie sold to Man U for 24 million. :angryfire::cussing::banghead:

This would be the perfect season for Arsenal to win the league or RVP to get injured again.

Another player to boo.Clichy and Nasri Judas Van the man.JOKE of a club charge highest ticket prices in the country.Then sell their best players.7 Yrs and counting hahahaha

Another player to boo.Clichy and Nasri Judas Van the man.JOKE of a club charge highest ticket prices in the country.Then sell their best players.7 Yrs and counting hahahaha

a good thing about Man Utd in recent Years is that rarely sell to big rivals,Tevez of course being an obvious difference.

of course he gets booed but no-one really gets/got that treatment these days.

but Paul Ince is one who was hated by the crowd for his comments about the Club after he left.

but i wonder if being hated at a previous team really affects the players when they return.... :dunno:

I don't know why this figure of 24 Million is being banded about, the actual deal is worth "Up To" 24 M.

The initial payment is 15 Million with the rest being made up with bonus payments based upon

Number Appearances / Season

FA Cup Success

EPL Success

Champions League Success

So what SAF has done is negotiate a deal whereby he pays Arsenal a percentage of any potential further earnings if indeed United do land the EPL or Champions League with RvP contributing towards such an achievement.

Considering Liverpool paid 35 M for Carroll and Chelsea and alleged 50 M for Torres, Even Darren Bent was 18 M up to 24 M when Villa signed him 15 Million for RvP does not seem that bad of a deal.

SAF has always maintained to challenge on all fronts he needs 4 class strikers as per Yorke / Cole / Sherringham / Solskjaer in 99 and Rooney / RvP / Hernandez / Wellbeck on paper is a formidable front 4 to choose from.

Limbo,

The reason he did not go to Spain was because of no Interest from Barcelona or Real Madrid, as for Italy only Juventus showed and interest but RvP showed no interest in going to Serie "A"

RvP had Wenger over a Barrel, he stated his preference for United and was in the last year of his contract, caused unrest amongst the dressing room and had driven a large wedge between himself and the fans, Wenger was basically held to ransom, get as much for RvP now even though it meant selling to one of your rivals or wait 12 months and and risk losing him for nothing.

RvP is a cunt, but now he is United's cunt :soccer: :soccer: (subject to medical)

Archived