Kate Winslet On Scenes That Involve Nut Sacks ...

gobbledonk

You can literally be tangled in sheets, and you turn to the other actor and say, 'What the f**k are we doing?' 'Dear Mum, at work today I had so-and-so's left nut sack pressed against my cheek'. It's sort of unethical if you think about it in those terms.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com/news/article/-/10221682/kate-winslets-nude-scene-hatred/

Unless I missed a few scenes in Titanic, I dont recall Leo's nutsack coming anywhere near Kate's face, but she did spend a lot of time sans clothes in The Reader. Not the sort of bod you'd hire to work in a go-go, but I like her acting, and I'm hoping I'll get a call shortly asking me to play 'so-and-so' in Kate's next 'art house' epic. Oh, and Kate, I dress to the right darling. :clown:

Kate's willingness to have male genitalia pressed against her in the name of her profession is interesting - clearly, if a woman gets enough money for that she is an 'actress', if not she's a whore. Hollywood has had no shortage of women (and men..) who have straddled both admirably. I've always maintained that Traci Lords only needed to get a few more 'serious' roles and she would have been one of the old tarts on Sex and the City.

Archived