Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

>>The ones before Trump, starting with Bill Clinton, have kicked the can down the road and now North Korea

has the bomb!

- No disagreement from me :)

>>Sanctions have not worked in over 25 years.

- No disagreement from me :)

>>Trump has been to only one to stand up to North Korea.

- He's not standing up to NK, just bleating like a little girl and trying to one-up, someone who's disparaged him in the media. NK is not good at all, but the Trumperbelle is just trying to look good by posturing, he himself is happy, to have the big toys and the red button, but he's not having any real logical thought, he only knows that someone, said bad, about him, so he retaliates by one-upping the rhetoric, look at how he attacked the Mayor in Puerto Rico.

>>Yes, risky but doing nothing, as has been done in the past will prove worse!!!

- Well something should be done true, but it's an open argument about what may 'prove' worse...

>>Preventing nuclear war? BS, allowing more countries to develop nukes of their own!!!

- No-one has "allowed" them to develop nukes, they've usually done it behind screens.

IMO, any attack on NK should be handled by South Korea and Japan with China securing the border.

The USA should not have any boots on the ground!

The USA can supply air and missile support as well as using defensive missiles to take out any NK offensive missiles.

When should this happen? I do not have enough detailed data to offer even an estimate.

When you are getting your info from the lame stream media....the guy that has a shirt on today gives accurate data and a balanced view...

Cavanami, you still haven't addressed the question I asked, When I get my information from The POTUS's Twitter feed, is that Lame Stream?

Or perhaps, its the word of God?

_____

BTW, I agree that there are plenty of main stream media outlets that come at Trumperbelle from a left of centre point of view.

But I for one don't need the media to assess Trumperbelle's words - on my own, with objectivity.

And I think Trumperbelle is a racist, 13 yr old, little girl bully, with too much money.

The American "base" that gave him a lot of votes, is about to become disenchanted with him, as they realise that he is an integral part of the Swamp and just a bully in it.

_____

And my heart goes out to the people who were shot in Las Vegas, their families and friends, and its just terrible that atrocities such as this can happen in civil society...

_____

Las Vegas Mandalay Bay shooting: Gunman Stephen Paddock a 'crazed lunatic'

The man suspected of opening fire at concertgoers attending a country music festival in Las Vegas last night was a local resident with no prior criminal convictions in the state of Nevada.

Stephen Paddock, 64, lived just 90 minutes outside Las Vegas in the city of Mesquite, where he purchased a home in a retirement community for just over $369,000 in 2015 according to public records.

He was reportedly armed with 18-20 weapons including "AR-15-style and AK-47-style rifles" and opened fire from a hotel room on the 32nd floor.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11928892

And just where did that come from? The police have issue no information about the weapons found. Also, neither of those you mention are available fully automatic, and that is definitely a fully automatic weapon I heard firing. I could probably convert them to fully auto, but I'm a combat veteran. The nutcase shooter never served in the military.

The lastest news is that his father was a bank robber who was once public enemy number one. :surprised:

p.s. His girlfriend is Asian and 4' 11". She is currently outside the USA. Did she leave him and he was pissed off?

And just where did that come from? The police have issue no information about the weapons found. Also, neither of those you mention are available fully automatic, and that is definitely a fully automatic weapon I heard firing. I could probably convert them to fully auto, but I'm a combat veteran. The nutcase shooter never served in the military.

The lastest news is that his father was a bank robber who was once public enemy number one. :surprised:

p.s. His girlfriend is Asian and 4' 11". She is currently outside the USA. Did she leave him and he was pissed off?

""you mention"" Sorry Flash, I didn't mention. - I quoted from the article at the link in the NZ herald.

please don't think I was commenting on this tragedy, I have no knowledge, I am only expressing my concern and posting news, as written by someone else, presumably a professional journalist who has checked his/her sources. I neither agree nor disagree with what was written

All right, now there are reports of 20 rifles - 2 with tripods and scopes and mounted in the windows. Some are described as AR15 type, but once again the AR15 is not fully automatic. Come on, police. Tell us what's going on. .

Yes more detail would be good.

A note, not my opinion, just what I heard on the radio just now.

F'n ISIS is claiming the shooter as one of theirs.... Now's the time to obliterate ISIS and the camels they rode in on.