Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Perv...I think it's high time that those of us from the US authenticate our arrogance and "don't give a fuck what others think" attitude and demand our own sub-forum. Further, demand that it be a "USA members-only" deal, so we can gossip about the others...and hope that Wikileaks doesn't publish our rants for others to view.

:up:

HH

I didn't make the thread for that but I like the idea. I made the thread to appease the bitching and whining that nobody has done anything about. Hopefully this thread will work but I doubt it.

So you won't get pissed off or be disappointed if I start another "fuck Obama" thread? :rotl:

HH

Perv...I think it's high time that those of us from the US authenticate our arrogance

I'd also request that this video be mandatory viewing prior to participation in the asshole american conversations.

Wait a minute... I was going to post this:

but the dang youtube function is gone. TRAVESTY!

What have we become??

I didn't make the thread for that but I like the idea. I made the thread to appease the bitching and whining that nobody has done anything about. Hopefully this thread will work but I doubt it.

Perv

If this doesn't not work, you may feel free to join us in the "unmentionable breakfast confection" thread.

OK PERV...I'll give this a try and see if your idea has legs.

Here we go again, with fuckin' libtards in Washington now proposing to require new cars be outfitted with a device that would make cell phones inoperable. WTF is this about?

1. It is NOT something the federal government has any fucking business dictating.

2. What if a passenger in the car wants to use a cell phone? What if there is an emergency that the driver should know about?

The fucking Secretary of Transportation is just another example of a liberal trying to get involved in everybody's business. Honestly: libs need to be deported or shot. They fuck up the gene pool.

HH

OK PERV...I'll give this a try and see if your idea has legs.

Here we go again, with fuckin' libtards in Washington now proposing to require new cars be outfitted with a device that would make cell phones inoperable. WTF is this about?

1. It is NOT something the federal government has any fucking business dictating.

2. What if a passenger in the car wants to use a cell phone? What if there is an emergency that the driver should know about?

The fucking Secretary of Transportation is just another example of a liberal trying to get involved in everybody's business. Honestly: libs need to be deported or shot. They fuck up the gene pool.

HH

The device would be simple enough to mass produce in new cars. Some stores already such a device in use.

Almost everyday I come close to getting into an accident because of some moron texting or talking on a phone. It would be nice if people could self regulate themselves but I think that is almost impossible.

My wife pulls off the road to use her cell phone. I think she is the only person who does and she is Thai. Why can't others do the same thing?