God and the Devil do Khon Kaen

Nervous God

REAL Fries....

Not the Big C / Makro frozen "Macca" fries most places serve...

Burgers were great...

Fush & Chups (that's Kiwi speak...for coss Ay!) was excellent

Real Red Schnapper....great "CHIPS"...and a salad that tasted great....as well as looking good....130 baht !!!

My wife had a Tuna Salad.... it was huge...and really well presented....she managed to devour about half....

Condiments tasted Home made...to me....and were presented in suitable serving vessels....none of the usual....plonk the botten of Heinz on the table....

The Tartar sauce had a real...Zing to it......

and the salad dressing was excellent....IMHO (of course)

Hat's off to these Guys....they are doing it well

It was interesting to see 5 or 6 Thai "Business people" there each time we visited....eating. drinking...and obviously discussing Business over open lap tops

Ohhhh.....and the BEST thing....

They had Beer Lao DUM....lol

Hmmm interesting if faith ever brings me to Khon Kaen I must remember this. I am long overdue for an Isaan trip on my own anyway.

Self made fries are the best yes!

I am currently in belly expansion mode again now that money is slowly getting in. Will get better again in a few weeks once I have eaten everything I craved in big enough quantities.

You left out the falling sticks and 100 baht tip - or how you got CAUGHT!!!!

Errrrr OK...If I must....lol

Let's just say....The 3 wise Monkeys....were sitting....sucking on some nice cold Chang....(waiting for the cute Dek serves to find us a screw.... as detailed earlier by God)

Errr maybe by that time....the Altar wine had already arrived....and was doing it's Godly directed work on our brains....after all it was Botten #2)

So....the 3 "Angels" had gone to check out the market....

and the 3 wise Monkeys (...as well as solving the problems of the world...) were practicing our Thai on the 3 cute Dek serves.....(plus God even smiled at the Ktoy...lol)

Words like...Narak mak.....suay....show us your tits....and...How much??? come to mind....LOL

All is going well....good girls...(& Boy!!) and a lot of fun & laughter....

The Dumb one decides that, seeing they had gone to enormous trouble to get our botten open.....I should give a small tip.....

So....I fold up a 100 baht note and beckon over the little pretty one....(with nice tits)....take her hand.....and make a deposit in it...... (worth every baht I reckon....555)

It was just after that the shit fell from the overhead tree and hit me on the head....

God & I looked everywhere....but could not see ....from wence it cometh......

Never mind.... we continued drinking....

The girls came back from the Market....we finished up and called for Check Bin....

Amazing....No corkage on the wine....and no charge for the half hour time it took to find an opener....

We pay Bin....and I look in my pocket to find an extra 20 Baht to add to the tip....

My "Angel" calls from behind....NO more...you give her 100 already

WTF????????? How the farrrk did you know that ????

It wasn't until the next morning that "The Angels" fessed up that they came back early.....sorta "hid"....and threw small hunks of "Tree" at us....one of which hit me on the head......

While all the time they were watching....and Laughing at us....flirting with the sexy little Dek serves

We all had a Ball.....it was a great time

Cheers DC

Mr. God ,

your excellent though somewhat confusing piece reminds me of the late works of poster Jimmy Blonde who has left the board due to unknown circumstances many moons ago.

I wish I could join you one day on a cultural trip through the Northeastern part of the kingdom , i don't mind drinking beer in laundries.

Archived