Upcountry Bar Fines - absurd asking price

Dumsoda

I think DS was a overly generous trait, and he's like a kid in a lolly shop, often it's a case of "I MUST have"

:)

All good traits mind you, if you have a big wallet.

I disagree on thai's always paying less.

DS and I have both noticed we can bargain some things lower then the wives can, clothing for example, the Thai's often don't want to push too hard, as it's a loss of face, for me, it's a loss of pocket, so I push way past the price my wife would accept.

Don't always think in absolutes.

Even when it comes to sex, the Thais often pay more in up country places, because the nature of the game is to "woo" the girl.

We just want a fuck, slam the money on the table and off we go.

Young guy wants to fuck a girl in the village he usually gets the heavy hand of custom to marry her to boot, where as that nutcase nervous dog, they know he won't so they go with the crazy farang flow.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ND, Interesting that I am wrong here.

Is the 'Thais paying more than farangs in certain circumstances' limited to the countryside?

Is it also valid for other things than sex?

'the woo the girls' I am curious to see live in Surin because I am not convinced.

When I started to visit G clubs I was also told the girls were playing 'hard to get', that you have to spend obscene amounts of money and you have to court them, they don't sleep on the first night and so on...

Never happened to me but of course I have a modus operandi slightly different from most others.

[color:red]Just tossing a couple of recent observations[/color]

ND, Interesting that I am wrong here.

Is the 'Thais paying more than farangs in certain circumstances' limited to the countryside?

Is it also valid for other things than sex?

'the woo the girls' I am curious to see live in Surin because I am not convinced.[color:red]Better believe it Bro....In the Coyote's/ go go's you can walk in ...as a stranger...and be totally and absolutely ignored by the girls... Happened a few weeks ago...met some friends in the Soi...who were just leaving the place I was going into.....It's shit...they said....girls are all up themselves , wouldn't even come have a drink.....I took them back inside (maybe half the girls know me as a local AND I have never BF'd any of them...(well a slight fib....but just 1....God has seen her ....and groped her...lol)OK...back inside it was a great night in the end....we were jioned by prolly half the staff....and NO....no high roller BS...at all[/color]

[color:blue]Second senerio....was in one of the Coyote's and met a friend who had a mate from Pattaya with him... I did the background by asking some of the girls which ladies would go with farang... pointed him in the right directionand watched him ...go for it.... He made offers to 3 different girls and got 3 knock backs (from pre selected stock)... I even heard him agree to 5k Bt with one of them...and deal still fell trrough[/color]

So, Lover Boy....I reckon ur got ur work cut out for you with this one.....ESPECIALLY seeing you only have 2 nyts.... Jing Jing

Yes seems it is indeed the case.

So I will become a monk......at least for two nights

:neener:

(Memorial MP and the other one probably won't interest me as I don't like MP too much)

:beer:

Truth to be told, I may even not visit the so-called gogo/coyote places, I am far more interested by the Tawandang as this is the best place to feel the pulse of the city.

I am far more interested by the Tawandang as this is the best place to feel the pulse of the city.

Yes my friend, but the soapy Rose Queen, behind Thong Tarin Hotel....might be the best place to feel the pulse of the PUSSY... forget the Memorial ( I can't go back there for a while....lol...long story)

Anyway, we'll see just how good ur game is....555

Cheers DC

Well - in the villages I know, going rate is get everyone drunk, take your pic of the litter.

Visitors can get lucky, or maybe shell out 1000 baht plus the cost of a short time room, 120-150 baht.

Or take them out of the country the following morning. Does cost you a shopping trip for clothes. Next time I thing I will go shopping to buy the right clothes...some girls are so conservative.

Archived