about Thai asses

BelgianBoy

No, not about donkeys or idiots, just about Thai gals and their asses.

Last friday I had a few drinks at Gullivers', then made my way to the meeting, walked through Cowboy and observed the available ware on display.

After the meeting I was given the secret handshake and password for the bar that hath no name, and went there for more study.

Met the owner, had a long chat as he was drinking a very famous Belgian beer brewed just 3 km ( ~ 2 miles ) from my place....

Then I went for more study :closemouth: to Long Gun who has even better quality wares on display and dance at the better rithm than just shuffling around ....

I find they have all sagging asses.

Especially compared to their farang sisters of the same age group of say 18 to 30 yo and of the same "range" of prettyness.

Looking from behind, its not really looking very firm but sagging, and also there is no space in between their legs, it is simply sticking all together.

I cannot post pics here of what I mean, but some space between the legs to show some attributes seems normal with their farang counterparts.... kow jai mai ?

And with the very skinny gals, they just have a boys' ass..... :down:

Anyway, just my observations.....

What are yours ?

BB

I find that they have NO asses...I mean, compared to Khmers, Viets...the Thais are for the most part severely deficient in the ass department (I guess boobs as well, but that's nowhere near as important to me). Flat and no curves to them. Yes, there are exceptions, and those are exactly the ones I go for.

There is one thing that can give a Thai a nice ass: Chinese genes. The problem is, the Thai-Chinese mix can do horrible, ghastly things in the face department (I mean, just look at Thaksin...).

I find that they have NO asses...I mean, compared to Khmers, Viets...the Thais are for the most part severely deficient in the ass department (I guess boobs as well, but that's nowhere near as important to me). Flat and no curves to them.

I guess you have never been to Japan. Compared to J-girls TGs have almost latin shaped asses.

:content:

I am a dedicated ass-watcher :drool: and can therefore say something important about Asian female asses which is this :

Japan and Korea you can totally forget because the citizen there are outright flat-arsed . It becomes slightly better in China where there seem to be improvements on the way but unfortunately most Chinese lasses tend to walk with their feet bent inwards which gives even the better shaped ones a silly look . Vietnam , Laos and Cambodia are unknown territories to me which I consequently refrain from commenting . About Siam my observations are in direct opposition to those of the thread-starter . The Thai ladies at least of younger and medium age mostly show well shaped bums which is one of the reasond I heavily support the national obsession of taking shower several times a day . I do recommend to hide all towels bigger than 1 squarefoot somewhere under the bed in a quiet moment . Nuff said .

Archived