Couple withdraws money, flees after bank error

TroyinEwa/Perv

Russia??? :rotfl:

Don't know but I suspect if I started receiving transfers from either Russian or Nigeria I would also receive phone calls.

International (non EU countries) private wire transfers I can only speak for Thailand and amounts below 100K euros.

Cheers

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

Not sure if its still relevant but years ago some of the methods used were buying Bearer Bonds,also diamonds which are easily transportable and concealed, as well as dummy corporations and trusts in off shore accounts.

one can also start a church. There are drug dealers in Philly who launder through corrupt churches. The churches have a 'charity' in another country. They fund the charity via offerings from the congregation but its mixed with the drug money and its wired to the bank in another country. Since its a church the government is loathe to look too deeply into it. The drug dealer, less the 20% commission gets the money from the bank on the other end and he can wire it or whatever or he wants to do with it.

You can also send money to any number of off shore bookies and simply don't bet on games or bet on both sides less tne 10% vig/juice and have the 'winning bet' sent to you via wire transfer. You can have the wire sent without a name and a password used by the recipient to pick it up.

One can also buy a boat, 2 or 3 bedroom boat and have it domociled in a caribbean country with bank secrecy laws. Its owned by a trust or foundation. You simply island hop in the caribbean, docking where ever and only the name of the registered owner, the trust or foundation is recorded for the docking paperwork. I have a friend in LA who said there are numerous embezzlers that have used that route and spend their lives living in the caribbean. Docking for any length of time and island hopping around. The money can be on the boat in cash or in diamonds or whatever and simply cash it in when you need some.

Archived