What Film (Movie) Have You Just Watched?

The_Munchmaster

Free Fire [2016]

Out on HD rip now, an action comedy set in the 70s with a feel of the Tarantinos about it that starts well and turns into an hour plus long non-stop shoot out in a warehouse that if you are not in the mood for hour long shoot outs could become tiresome. Perhaps the only time I will enjoy listening to John Denver.

The Institute (2017) - I normally like stuff that James Franco is involved with, but with this, it seems they started out to make a faux B movie, and failed. Allie Gallerani does look good nude though.

Nurse 3D (2013) - Stars something called Paz de la Huerta. A not unattractive looking woman with a not unattractive looking body, but with hair that looks like an ever worsening bad wig. There's a plot in this somewhere that involves nudity and gore, which are the only saving graces.

A quick google of Paz de la Huerta reveals such interesting links as Paz De La Huerta's 10 Most Scandalous Moments

Not a good movie, but worth a watch for nudity, gore and a class in how acting is better left to others by Paz babe.

Bangkok Airport (2015) a miniseries produced by the BBC.

Lost passports, missed flights, illness, lost/stolen money, and a singing MD. :tuxedo:

What a bunch of sad sacks! Quite the variety of stories.

Educational in what the various authorities have to contend with daily!

Worth a look.

Heat (1995) - from when they made very good movies and without CGI. Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Val Kilmer, Jon Voight et al.

Cop and Criminal, 2 hrs 50 mins of very watchable movie. I give this 4.5 out of 5, well worth your time.

Heat (1995) - from when they made very good movies and without CGI. Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Val Kilmer, Jon Voight et al.

Cop and Criminal, 2 hrs 50 mins of very watchable movie. I give this 4.5 out of 5, well worth your time.

Yes, a long time favorite!!