Limerick contest - the poll (version 2)

khunsanuk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, you know it was a good one! :) Thanks for the vote CTO. :thumbup: I'll buy you a beer Lao next week. I may even give you a wee taste of Mr. Powers. You'd like that now wouldn't you? Hehehe.

Cent

Yes, it was a good one.

Congrats Cent.....and J2...

Well done guys :worship::worship::worship::beer::worship::worship::worship:

....I bet he'd like a wee taste of Mr Powers....smart move not bringing it down until AFTER Mum's left town....(and I'm stuck in Oz)...lol

You may even get a small "Taste" yourself...."This time"....

have 1 for me.....Powers, that is....not a BJ from a "Bloke"....LOL

Cheers DS / DC (still!!!) :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

Well, all the entries were "winners" in my book. I was just happy that we got enough entrants to make a contest. Turned out better than I thought.

I only voted for one...and it was random. Had no idea who's entry it was til after I looked it up. I only voted so I could see the results when they were published. Glad my vote didn't change any final result in the poll!

I want to thank OH and KS for their help in putting this thing up. Thanks guys.

HH

Congrats to the winners! And thanks to the voters.

1st place and 1500 baht goes to Cent for entry #7.

There was a 3-way tie for 2nd place, so each of the entrants will receive 500 baht.

Julian 2, 500 baht for entry #1.

Julian 2, 500 baht for entry #2.

Cent, 500 baht for entry #8.

You can get your prize money from Khunsanuk. And thanks to all for the chuckles.

HH

There you go, who says whining, grovelling and cheating doesn't help. Just a shame Cent was better at it then me. :neener::bow:

Khun Sanuk, I've been trying to send you money for 12 months now but my bank won't allow the transaction, so please accept my prize money as a contribution to the Forum and a mark of my appreciation for the excellent service you provide for us all. :bow::bow:

Archived