Surin Question

Gadfly

I had dinner this evening with a semi-ex BG, and she was going on about the tremendous punter opportunities in Surin. She was so enthusiastic about Surin that I was wondering if her new job was with TAT - lower Issan division.

To make this more concrete, she cited 19 year old stunners - students - availble for LTs at a mere 500 Baht. I am skeptical, but she produced enough smoke (merely for purposes of blowing it up my ass?) to pique my curiosity. Can anyone here provide a credible description of the Surin beer bar scene?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been in surin a few times but always with my good lady did a few bars and clubs which are thin on the ground, never really got into hunting for some lt or st ladies so cant really say for sure but for what i seen the ladies are not any younger or better looking than pattaya or bangers but before had done a lady in buriram same province surin for 1000b lt

Arhhhh,

The classic old debate...Is she...Is she not??

I think this was the subject of SD's Phd.... :neener::neener:

...Titled... A Tiger's colouring book....Shades of "Grey" in LOS...55555555555555

Lucky it's not a couple of nights ago!!! Maybe I would be starting a "War"...LOL...

Cheers DS :grinyes::dunno::grinyes:

You had dinner with a what?

I was wondering if and when someone would call me on this, and actually thought about providing some clarification, but decided this would distract from my inquiry about Surin.

It isn't the one we both know - I at least would not describe that one in those terms. This one is relatively sane, in her mid 20s and is semi-retired because she is convinced she is over the hill and can no longer attract customers. I tend to agree that she would have a hard time competing against younger BGs in a go go bar line-up.

But she hasn't completely given up the business and I still have her number. To my eyes she looks good, I have known her for years, know she is sanook (no unnecessary dramas, relatively intelligent, etc.) and know she is excellent in bed.

I saw her for a relatively early dinner last night because I had an early morning telecon this morning and because I thought the bars might be closed last night. I drove by NEP after meeting up with her.

Why was I driving in Bangkok at that time in the evening? This is one the few times of the year when I can put up with work day traffic in that area of Sukhumvit.

I have no idea about where these bars, or whether she was, perhaps, dissembling a bit.

Further to my last email, it occurred to me that my 'semi retired ex BG' friend may be making a career transition: BG to mama-san. She is smart enough. Anyone, I have to get back to work...

Archived