missing person?

birozen

<< In another case I know of, a real estate agent hired a hit man to take out a competitor. The hit man told the mark. The mark offered him more to kill his original employer. >>

A colleague years ago was threatened with having a hit man sent after him. The threatenee told the threatener, "I have a lot more money than you do. If you send one after me, I'll send ten after you!"

End of threat.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just about finished my first book titled "LOS for Dummies" Looking for a publisher. Any suggestions?

Hello my good friend, Doctor Charles Richardson here. I would be happy to be of assistance, however I will need a small downpayment to help cover initial expenses. Private message me if your interested.

Regards,

Doctor Charles Richardson

Lagos Hospital

birozen better watch his step, it seems, or he may end up immortalized as the odd-man-out in some b-grade luktung song... (just noting that birozen's posts on thai music suggest he's likely got a bit of awareness of thai culture, particularly the tragic sides...)

cheers,

YimSiam

birozen,

Would you please message me by either Private Topic or any of my e-mail addresses without delay.

There are many, many people you have problems with but you clearly do not understand I am not one of them. In the above post I am told you wrote the name of a fairly high ranking policewoman.

A landmine was left in plain view and you chose to jump on it with both feet.

Kabooooommmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of what you choose to do this private matter has no place on the board. While entertaining it is very unfair of you to involve a board you don't own and keep coming back to despite being banned so many times.

You can threaten me or any Thai government people you choose to by Private Topic and I promise I will reply or forward it to the correct party.

This is my last communication with you in a public forum so please do contact me off the board.

>so why does she owe you money?

Think if you read OP again, you will see that he says:

>this woman, or rather an associate

So I assume he is aiming to use the woman to get to the associate...

Although Himitsu's post rather make it seem as though he may be "the associate"....

-j-

Archived