missing person?

birozen

I am searching for someone I lost contact with last year, any ideas on how to find her, the last name is [Removed - KS] anyone know is this is a common name and if there is a way of locating her without resorting to a private eye. Do you think the police might do it if paid, this woman, or rather an associate owe me a lot of money and I intend to collect, or rather my thai freinds will.

[sorry, but I prefer this site did not get involved in disputes about money - KS]

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir,

Yes, rather bizarre to say the least. One would almost suspect it were an upstart looking to incite some sort of ruckus. Of course upon closer look, one should note that it is a person believing he can start with the Thais on their soil, and prevail in his endevour. Rather foolish of him I should think.

Best regards-BST

"...Sir,

Yes, rather bizarre to say the least. One would almost suspect it were an upstart looking to incite some sort of ruckus. Of course upon closer look, one should note that it is a person believing he can start with the Thais on their soil, and prevail in his endevour. Rather foolish of him I should think.

Best regards-BST..."

Pretty good advice/observation.

so why does she owe you money?

I would guess one of the following:

1. She secretly slipped three kinds of class I drugs into his safari shirt pocket and then directed him into a police checkpoint, where he paid a bribe.

2. She's a dekserve who knocked his beer off his table and then charged him for the replacement.

3. He's been sending her 25,000 baht per month for nine months on the condition that if she sleeps with anyone else, she pays back the money. He's recently discovered that she's been working bar as usual (that is to say, double shifts) for the last 8 months, 3 weeks and 5 days.

4. She said she was pregnant with his baby and showed him her big belly, he gave her alot of money to help her through the pregnancy, and now everyone's laughing because the baby's 100% Thai, just like they knew it would be...

5. The shock of discovering that she's pre-op caused emotional distress, and he wants damages.

6. Her family doesn't even own a buffalo!

7. "Medicine for my father" in English turns out to translate to "yaba for me and my friends" in Thai...

8. ???

A guy I know was owed money by a Thai girl.

He decided to put the pressure on, started demanding the cash back.

He ended up being shot 3 times while walking through the market. Lucky to survive. Turns out it was cheaper to hire someone to kill him than repay him.

In another case I know of, a real estate agent hired a hit man to take out a competitor. The hit man told the mark. The mark offered him more to kill his original employer.

The person who hired the hit man in the first place ended up in hiding.

Don't f**k with the Thais. Oh, and don't lend money to anyone unless you're willing to write it off as a gift.

Archived