MPs w/happy endings in Surin

gladius69

Next month I will be in Surin for 6 weeks (wife's family home/upper middle class so I've got to be careful). I've been to a few MP there near the soi by the sports complex and the petkasam and they have no happy endings. Any help would be appreciated. What's the story about Memorial? I bike by there all the time.

Scroggs

The Memorial I am told has a massage parlor in the back that has full service and happy endings, beginnings, and in-betweens a friend of mine here has told me. Also, I know that there is a massage parlor behind the Thong Tarin Hotel that has the same. A few friends have used this place over the years. Used to be called the Golden Rose Massage, now I have no idea of its name. But it is still there. Go to the left of the hotel down the driveway to the back. There are some stairs that lead to some glass doors at the back of the hotel under the swimming pool area. It's in there.

Hey Cent....

Just how many steps are there....on the "Stairway to Heaven"....LOL.....

Don't cloud the issue the issue by blowing...Smoke on the Water...Ok..

and whatever you do......don't go where the huskies go.....and don't you eat that yellow snow....

c ya soon....5555 Breakfast at...??????

cheers DS

Hey, even if I was a butterfly I would not be stupid enough to go to any of these places and 'pull'. I am too well known, as is my daughter, wife, Sis, etc. I would easily be spotted by someone who 'knows' me and my family, and likely I wouldn't even know I was spotted, as many of these people know me by sight but I probably wouldn't know them from Adam as I maybe met them once. Thais seem to have incredible memories, at least for a farang face they've met. If, and I say if, I was going to do a 'report' on local knock shops they would not be in this 'locale', but maybe, say, Ubon Ratch, or Korat, or even Buriram. Places where no one knows me and my family.

I was once walking down a soi in Bangkok (not Suk, but somewhere I've been maybe twice the other side of the city) a few years back and a woman came out of a shop and said hello to me, sawadeed, and even knew my name. Turns out I had met her once with my wife (she's actually a friend of my mother-in-law's), and this was just for like for 2 minutes of hellos and introduction a few years earlier. She knew me right off. Even remembered my name. That stunned me a bit and made me realize I must either be so ugly as to be instantly recognizable years later from a momentary encounter, or my wife has put out a frigging 'wanted poster' with my mug on it all over Thailand and offered rewards for reporting back to her any sightings of 'her' farang.

Never underestimate the 'bamboo telegraph'. Its fucking scary sometimes. And in today's age of ubiquitous mobile phones your little lady will likely know where you've been and what you've been up to before you've even finished doing your business! :yikes::scared::shhh::cussing::spank::boxing::rip:

Cent

Hey Cent....

Just how many steps are there....on the "Stairway to Heaven"....LOL.....

Don't cloud the issue the issue by blowing...Smoke on the Water...Ok..

and whatever you do......don't go where the huskies go.....and don't you eat that yellow snow....

c ya soon....5555 Breakfast at...??????

cheers DS

DS,

No smoke here, and no fire. Happily there is no snow to eat, and no soi dog pee flavored snow cones. By the by, you do know that 'Smoke on the Water' was written about a house that Zappa lived in that burnt down? The Stairway to Heaven has many steps to negotiate when you are tipsy. Be careful when walking out of there drained of all energy and strength.

Breakfast it is! We'll figure out where once there.

See ya soon.

Cent

Cent,

will do.

Sitting in the Qantas Lounge in Melboure, on the way to L.A. / Toronto....far can big day 2day.

"Someone" waited up to call me this morning, before I left (4am Bkk)....and reminded me that in exactly 21 days she will be collecting me from "Swampy Poom"....Unfortunately 2day my plane is headed in the wrong direction......

C ya soon Bro

Cheers DS

O.k. I have some experience in the massage parlor behind TunTarin Hotel...Fish bowl, and walk around girls in street clothes. I choose one of the latter, and went up stairs, paid something like 1700bht, supposedly all inclusive.

Went up, showered (room was a bit dank/dirty/worn) got into a weak massage, then she started negotiating for a Tip...I forgot how to speak Thai, and was vague...had just o.k. sex, and showered and left, she hit me up for a tip on the way out...I foolishly handed her 200bht, she just stuffed in her pocket...my assumption is in these places, an ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE, no need in theory to tip for "extras" might be wrong...

Got down stairs, walked out side, and some guy came out with a little book, the kind they put your bill in, and told me 1700 bht...I again forgot how to speak any Thai, and said "Paid before" He smiled, waid, and said o.k. mai pen rai...this was an obvious attempt at more money...he lost...

All in all, decent looking girls, and I might go back, but the bullshit put me off going back the next night. I hear more of such places have opened/exist...

Dumsoda,

Hurry an come see me handsome! My new vagina awaits you! !! XXO - (now officially), Miss Perfect formally Old Hippie.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived