Who seriously wants to date a BKK GTG?

WorldFun

Well the thing is I repeatably get the question if I know some 'good' single guys interested to date some of the thai girls I know.

I usually tell them to head gulliver, hard rock cafe etc. to look around for farangs, but it seems they really have a hard time hooking up unless a farang virtually flies into their hands!

So where better to play the matchmaker than thai360.com right? ;)

Deal is that any guy (40y+ preferred) serious enough to date non prostitutes is welcome to get in touch by PM or otherwise & I'll try to establish the initial contact somehow.

Girl has degree is more than decent looking late 20s good job & family etc.

No kids, ex bf farang. Looking for marriage long term like most girls etc.

Really a mystery why such girls aren't married already?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice. but who wants to date a girl like that where the sex is not assured? if you date a bargirl, the sex is guaranteed every night.

It's something a lot of guys grow out of though. I thought the P4P scene was heaven on earth for a couple of years but when I moved here to live it lost it's attraction. I wouldn't give up what I have now to go back to it.

I can see that guys who come here for holidays or in between contracts might be reluctant to set up house with a girl if they're not here all the time but I think the vast majority of guys that move here settle down after a while.

Yeah, yeah, Christian Troy, I know you're the exception.

Don't think christian is the only 'exception' maybe he's just young & realistic & don't see any reason why he should put any kind of restrictions on his girlie fun.

Still there must be someone out there middle aged & waiting for the right girl or at least willing to take a 2nd look?

Ah well maybe he tell her she have better chances on adultfriendfinder than here finding any decent guy :cover:

Yeah, yeah, Christian Troy, I know you're the exception.

Not sure what you had for breakfast for trying to involve me in this thread but you obviously don't know much about me! My stance on so called GTGs who WANT to date a farang is that they are trying to achieve the same goals as hookers; finding someone who is making life easier! Not that this would be a bad thing, it is just something I don't want! I am not in Thailand to settle down, I am here to enjoy my life after 16 years of excessive work with 16 to 20 hours a day and burn out syndrome. When I settle down I will do that with a farang girl, Thai girls are my 4th choice after Brazilians, Mexicans, Caucasians.

I don't date so called GTGs because all I want from them is their vagingo and I don't consider that fair to raise someones hope to get into her pants, having said that, I also don't have to proof to myself that I can get one of them, I know I can, I don't want trophies, I want fun and that's what hookers are for. Have fun, pay them and have no hard feelings!

I find the term GTGs insulting for the real good girls!

Archived