TOXIC WARNING

WINEDINE69

BEWARE OF THIS BAR

I APOLOGISE FOR THE CAPS BUT MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN.

I STAYED AT THE TOWNLODGE ON SUK 22 RECENTLY AND HAD A DISASTROUS TIME. I STARTED DRINKING AT TOXIC BAR AND AFTER TWO DRINKS REMARKED I HAD A BOTTLE OF DUTY FREE VODKA IN MY ROOM SO I WAS GOING TO RETIRE AND DRINK IT. THE GIRLS SAID NOT TO WORRY JUST BRING THE BOTTLE DOWN TO THE BAR AND THEY`D CHARGE ME 500 BAHT FOR MIXERS.

I SAID OK AND BROUGHT THE BOTTLE DOWN. THIS NIGHT EVERYONE STAFF INCLUDED GOT VERY DRUNK AND ONE PATRON RANG THE BELL AT THE BAR AND BOUGHT A ROUND OF DRINKS FOR EVERYONE. IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT ONE OF THE GIRLS IN THE BAR HAD THE HOTS FOR ME AND SHE STARTED PLAYING CARD GAMES AND OTHER GAMES FOR DRINKS WHICH OF COURSE SHE ALWAYS WON. I OFFERED DRINKS TO HER AND ANOTHER GIRL FROM MY BOTTLE AND EVEN BOUGHT THEM ONE LADY DRINK AS WELL. AFTER A WHILE I TOOK MY BOTTLE AND WENT BACK TO MY ROOM AS I WAS VERY TIRED.

TWO NIGHTS LATER I WALKED INTO THE BAR AGAIN BUT WITH A GIRL THIS TIME. THE GIRL AND I HAD MET THE PREVIOUS NITE AND WE QUICKLY BECAME INSEPERABLE. THIS SEEMED TO ANGER ONE OF THE GIRLS WORKING AT THE BAR AND SHE WOULD ROUTINELY INSULT ME LOUDLY. MY GIRL AND I HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS MOSTLY OUT OF MY BOTTLE AND LEFT.

A FEW NIGHTS LATER WE WENT BACK AND HAD A FEW DRINKS OUT OF MY BOTTLE AND I PLAYED A GAME OF POOL AGAINST THEã??GIRL WHO LIKED ME AND BET HER A DRINK AND SHE WON.

IT CAME TIME FOR ME TO CHECK OUT OF THE HOTEL AND AFTER PAYING TEH HOTEL PORTION I WAS PRESENTED WITH THE BAR BILL. THE BILL FOR MOSTLY DRINKING OUT OF MY BOTTLE WAS 4,400 BAHT.

HMM IS SAY. I ASKED FOR A BREAKDOWN OF THE BILL AND THE THAI MANAGER SAID THAT I HAD RUNG THE BELL AND BOUGHT DRINKS FOR EVERYONE (STRANGELY THERE WAS ONLY 3 LADIES WORKING THAT NITE YET THERE WAS 6 LISTED FOR THAT NITE. THEY HAD CHARGED ME 150 BAHT EVERYTIME I DRANK OUT OF MY BOTTLE EVEN THOUGH THE GIRL WRITING THE BILL WAS USING MY BOTTLE TO POUR MY DRINK AND THEY CHARGED ME THE 500 BAHT FOR MIXERS ON TOP OF THAT.

TALK ABOUT DOUBLE DIPPING.

WHEN I CONFRONTED THE FEMALE THAI MANAGER IT TOOK ABOUT 15 MINUTES TO PERSUADE HER THAT I HAD BEEN DRINKING FROM MY OWN BOTTLE AND THEN SHE ONLY OFFERED TO TAKE OFF TWO DRINKS!!!

SHE WAS ADAMANT THAT I HAD RUNG THE BELL....PURE BULLSHIT AND SHE SEEMED TO LOSE HER ABILITY TO SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN I REMINDED HER THAT THERE WERE ONLY 3 LADIES ON THE NITE I SUPPOSEDLY HAD RANG THE BELL BUT I HAD BEEN CHARGED FOR 6 LADY DRINKS ON THAT NITE.

I HAD ALREADY BROUGHT MY BAGS DOWNSTAIRS BUT THIS SILLY COW TOLD ME TO COME BACK LATER AND SPEAK TO THE OTHER MANAGER WHO WOULD CONVINCE ME. I WALKED OUT TOOK MY BAGS AND DIDNT PAY A SATANG TO THIS RIP OFF BAR. I SINCE HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE OTHER MANAGER IS AN AUSSIE AND ME ALSO BEING AN AUSSIE IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED.

OH WELL THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U TRY AND RIP OFF WINEDINE69, I`VE BEEN COMING TO THAILAND FOR TOO LONG TO BE SCAMMED. THE AUSSIE MANAGER AND HIS MATES ARE ON THIS BOARD AND BKK TONITE UNDER CERTAIN NAMES THAT ARE OBVIOUS SO CHEERS BOYS!

P.S BY THE WAY THAT 1 LITRE BOTTLE OF FINLANDIA VODKA BEHIND THE BAR IS MINE AND ALL THAI360 BOARD MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO DRINK IT!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF what you write is true I would have done the same and told them to fuck off. I just cannot control my temper sometimes if I feel that I've been cheated. But there's ofcourse a downside in that kind of behaviour. I feel very nervous when walking past Dollhouse on soi Cowboy and always watch over my shoulders...

Dumsoda's gonna LOVE this!! :grinyes:

You're right about that!!!

:redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag:

Maybe our friend Hansumman / emmit / winedine69 should re - name the post "Swiss Cheese"....

Cos this "Fairy Story" has more holes in it than a slice of Swiss...

The first thing missing is...Once upon a Time....

There is one "common thread" that appears in all this poster's work.....All the Thai girls wanna fuck him for free.....Lucky man!!!!......

Interesting point, that in another post this same person, braggs about how he ran out of money after 2 weeks and some..."Horny TG goddess & sex machine, "begged" him to stay longer and "Sponsored" him and kept him at her apartment.

:rotl::rotl::rotl::dunno::dunno::rotl::rotl::rotl:

OK back to the original post here.....

I have a "limited" knowledge of how these 2 businesses operate....(having stayed there something like 14 or 15 times, in as many months)

I will comment on some of the obviously ficticious allegations later, maybe the OP would like to "Edit" his post first....or at least admit that this piece of fiction was written either in "spite" to square off some perceived wrong doing.....or as an entry exam for ....

The Klong Toey Kite Flyer's Club :dunno::dunno::dunno:

If I was half arsed, I'd call the owner for the "Real" story....but can't be bothered, I'll ask him in a couple of weeks when I get back. There's enough "Glaring" falsities already to set "Alarm Bells" ringing.

My old mate Jim Morrison summed it up well

.....People are Strange....

Cheers DS/DC

First,

Let me preface my comments by categorically stating that I have NO interest whatsoever in either Town Lodge Hotel or TOXIC Bar. I am a reasonably frequent visitor to both establishments and have always been very well treated during my stays.

Dumsoda & friend are well known around these parts and if anyone doubts my word....Just ask the Bar Staff :grinyes::beer::grinyes:

BEWARE OF THIS BAR

I APOLOGISE FOR THE CAPS BUT MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN.

I STAYED AT THE TOWNLODGE ON SUK 22 [color:red]Town Lodge & Toxic are on Soi 18???[/color]RECENTLY AND HAD A DISASTROUS TIME. I STARTED DRINKING AT TOXIC BAR AND AFTER TWO DRINKS REMARKED I HAD A BOTTLE OF DUTY FREE VODKA IN MY ROOM SO I WAS GOING TO RETIRE AND DRINK IT. THE GIRLS SAID NOT TO WORRY JUST BRING THE BOTTLE DOWN TO THE BAR AND THEY`D CHARGE ME 500 BAHT FOR MIXERS.[color:red]Did you establish if this was per night...or for the entire duration of your stay????[/color]

I SAID OK AND BROUGHT THE BOTTLE DOWN. THIS NIGHT EVERYONE STAFF INCLUDED GOT VERY DRUNK AND ONE PATRON RANG THE BELL AT THE BAR AND BOUGHT A ROUND OF DRINKS FOR EVERYONE. IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT ONE OF THE GIRLS IN THE BAR HAD THE HOTS FOR ME AND SHE STARTED PLAYING CARD GAMES AND OTHER GAMES FOR DRINKS [color:red]It is not unreasonable for her to expect this to be "Lady Drinks" as LD's conrtibute to her income[/color]WHICH OF COURSE SHE ALWAYS WON. I OFFERED DRINKS TO HER AND ANOTHER GIRL FROM MY BOTTLE[color:red]So the girl spends time with you and you graciously offer her a "Free Drink" from your bottle....that'll help her pay the rent!!![/color] AND EVEN BOUGHT THEM ONE LADY DRINK AS WELL [color:red]Wow!!![/color]. AFTER A WHILE I TOOK MY BOTTLE AND WENT BACK TO MY ROOM AS I WAS VERY TIRED.[color:red]Bet the girls were fighting at the bottom of the stairs to see who got the priviledge of fucking you for "Free" that night :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes: [/color]

TWO NIGHTS LATER I WALKED INTO THE BAR AGAIN BUT WITH A GIRL THIS TIME. THE GIRL AND I HAD MET THE PREVIOUS NITE AND WE QUICKLY BECAME INSEPERABLE. THIS SEEMED TO ANGER ONE OF THE GIRLS WORKING AT THE BAR AND SHE WOULD ROUTINELY INSULT ME LOUDLY.[color:red]Yeah right....like she played a game with you at the Bar....got A drink....so obviously had established full, total & exclusive rights... :rotl::rotl::rotl: [/color] MY GIRL AND I HAD A COUPLE OF DRINKS MOSTLY OUT OF MY BOTTLE AND LEFT.[color:red]If a "couple" is usually accepted to mean 2, how many came out of your bottle and how many did you Buy????[/color]

A FEW NIGHTS LATER WE WENT BACK AND HAD A FEW DRINKS OUT OF MY BOTTLE AND I PLAYED A GAME OF POOL AGAINST THEã??GIRL WHO LIKED ME AND BET HER A DRINK AND SHE WON.[color:red]LD....or a "free" drink from this famous bottle???[/color]

IT CAME TIME FOR ME TO CHECK OUT OF THE HOTEL AND AFTER PAYING TEH HOTEL PORTION I WAS PRESENTED WITH THE BAR BILL. [color:red]This part I find REALLY interesting!!! The 2 businesses are completely seperate entities. You are telling us that as a new customer, TOXIC ran a "Tab" for you for around a week.... and you were given a Bill...By the HOTEL...on checking out!!! Really????? :grinyes::beer::dunno::dunno::beer::grinyes: [/color]THE BILL FOR MOSTLY DRINKING OUT OF MY BOTTLE WAS 4,400 BAHT."

HMM IS SAY. I ASKED FOR A BREAKDOWN OF THE BILL AND THE THAI MANAGER [color:red]Hotel Manager????[/color]SAID THAT I HAD RUNG THE BELL AND BOUGHT DRINKS FOR EVERYONE [color:red]The Hotel staff would have no idea (or involvement) in matters relating to TOXIC)[/color](STRANGELY THERE WAS ONLY 3 LADIES WORKING THAT NITE YET THERE WAS 6 LISTED FOR THAT NITE. [color:red]IF.... you had rung the Bell.... (Well to be totally correct...struck the Gong) in TOXIC....you would be buying for the Girls...the Bar Staff...and Customers!!!....not just the 3 girls that were "Working"...[/color]THEY HAD CHARGED ME 150 BAHT EVERYTIME I DRANK OUT OF MY BOTTLE EVEN THOUGH THE GIRL WRITING THE BILL WAS USING MY BOTTLE TO POUR MY DRINK AND THEY CHARGED ME THE 500 BAHT FOR MIXERS ON TOP OF THAT.

TALK ABOUT DOUBLE DIPPING.

WHEN I CONFRONTED THE FEMALE THAI MANAGER [color:red]Again...Hotel or Bar???[/color]IT TOOK ABOUT 15 MINUTES TO PERSUADE HER THAT I HAD BEEN DRINKING FROM MY OWN BOTTLE AND THEN SHE ONLY OFFERED TO TAKE OFF TWO DRINKS!!! [color:red]Hotel checkout is 12 noon....TOXIC opens 7pm.....2 totally seperately run businesses...this does not make sense!!![/color]

SHE WAS ADAMANT THAT I HAD RUNG THE BELL....PURE BULLSHIT [color:red]IMHO this sums up the entire post!! :grinyes::grinyes: [/color]AND SHE SEEMED TO LOSE HER ABILITY TO SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN I REMINDED HER THAT THERE WERE ONLY 3 LADIES ON THE NITE I SUPPOSEDLY HAD RANG THE BELL BUT I HAD BEEN CHARGED FOR 6 LADY DRINKS ON THAT NITE.

I HAD ALREADY BROUGHT MY BAGS DOWNSTAIRS BUT THIS SILLY COW TOLD ME TO COME BACK LATER AND SPEAK TO THE OTHER MANAGER WHO WOULD CONVINCE ME. I WALKED OUT TOOK MY BAGS AND DIDNT PAY A SATANG TO THIS RIP OFF BAR[color:red]Really!!!![/color]. I SINCE HAVE FOUND OUT THAT THE OTHER MANAGER IS AN AUSSIE [color:red]WRONG information[/color]AND ME ALSO BEING AN AUSSIE IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED.

OH WELL THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U TRY AND RIP OFF WINEDINE69, I`VE BEEN COMING TO THAILAND FOR TOO LONG TO BE SCAMMED. THE AUSSIE MANAGER AND HIS MATES ARE ON THIS BOARD AND BKK TONITE UNDER CERTAIN NAMES THAT ARE OBVIOUS SO CHEERS BOYS![color:red]It's people like you that give farang visitors a bad name. Karma has a way of balancing things in the long run[/color]

P.S BY THE WAY THAT 1 LITRE BOTTLE OF FINLANDIA VODKA BEHIND THE BAR IS MINE AND ALL THAI360 BOARD MEMBERS ARE WELCOME TO DRINK IT!!

[color:red]Thanks, but no thanks[/color]/b]

As I stated at the start, I have no connection to either place....I simply do not like seeing good people and good places slandered.

Cheers DS

:rotl:

I wasn't gonna touch this one but, while trying to make sense of this post I had almost all the same questions. Thought I'd leave it to someone more knowledgeable about the place.

All I can say is, who brings their own bottle to a bar? It's quite another thing to buy your own bottle AT the bar, in which case a small tip for the girls may be in order. The girls MUST have loved this guy, as you say. :_party:

The bar tab for the entire stay is suspicious too, and the numbers don't add up, any way you look at it.

Finally, I think the guy's next user name should be BYOB instead of WINEDINE69. The current name is just not right. WHINEDINE69 might work too.

PS. The only time I stayed at TL, I checked out late and Toxic was already open. The front desk staff informed me I had an outstanding bill at Toxic, so I went over there. The charge was legit (just a couple of drinks they forgot to charge me for an hour earlier). IIRC, the bar let me add it to my hotel bill. The reason I think so is because my hotel receipt had the small bar chit stapled to it. I'm sure they reconciled that between themselves.

Ok, call me slow or stupid. But what bar is going to let you run up a tab,if it your first time visting there? I mean keep it an open bin untill you leave for home..

If the hotel and bar are run together yes they will do that,but I have never been to the hotel or bar he is talking about.

Heck I've run up higher tabs than that in just one night at a single bar.. No short times involved :grin:

Me thinks along with DS something's not right with poster..

oh well. glad I wasn't there.

the 500 baht is corkage for your bottle. quite common. we didn't even charge mixers.

according to my cashier/manager. you banged the gong, twice.

nobody had the hots for you, on the contrary.

you tricked us, not the other way around. you promised my cashier to settle the bill once you checked out together with your hotel bill.

but on the contrary, early next morning you stated to the night time receptionist that you would pay the bill from toxic next time when you checked in (2 days later). but you never came back.

thanks to you we had to change that policy of letting people charge toxic drinks to their room.

pity.

Archived