Any New Jokes

bust

RM

Have to have been there to know understand it.

In the middles of major meetings with Japanned Chinese and Korean Contractors I was US$1.48 Billion at contract award now US1.98 Billion to deliver on project execution and 48 months behind schedule.

Now to tell a government one would be 4 years late and half a billion over budget on a project takes some neck, Baby Speak in Salford was Mom. Dad n Fuck Off , we are bred thicker skinned up north , sometimes it takes people to tell the truth. I have the MoE (Ministry of Energy) of Vietnam on my case hourly, "We Demand 1200MW by nn date" sort of "well Fark off it isn't gonna happen" you can issue as many government decrees as you wish,one cannot fit a quart into a pint pot.

Strange they still listen to me, OK I accept that "Fark are you knob" may not be acceptable language within Ivory Towers but I don't waste time beating around the bushes, I now have US$4 Billion of proposes project on my desk and I execute projects don't talk about them.

Time sheet and Invoice day on Friday, only play the game for the $$$, Cynical old fart? Guilty as charged!

I told my son, “You will marry the girl I choose.â€

He said, “NO!â€

I told him, “She is Bill Gates’ daughter.â€

He said, “OK.â€

I called Bill Gates and said, “I want your daughter to marry my son.â€

Bill Gates said, “NO.â€

I told Bill Gates, My son is the CEO of World Bank.â€

Bill Gates said, “OK.â€

I called the President of World Bank and asked him to make my son the CEO.

He said, “NO.â€

I told him, “My son is Bill Gates’ son-in-law.â€

He said, “OK.â€

This is exactly how politics works . .